Digital TV News: Net1
United Group to acquire Bulgarian operators Net1 and ComNet Sofia
Feb 12, 2021 – United Group is to acquire 100% of the share capital of the Bulgarian operators Net1 and ComNet Sofia. The deal is being carried out as an add-on acquisition by Vivacom, United's Bulgarian operator.
News categories: United Group, Net1, ComNet Sofia, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Fibre, MandA
Optibase EZ TV System Enhances its Support of Amino IP Set-Top-Boxes
Apr 14, 2009 – Optibase (NASDAQ:OBAS) and Amino Communications (AIM:AMO) have partnered to integrate the Optibase EZ TV System with Amino AmiNET™ set-top boxes (STB), allowing EZ TV users to access the system's content on TV in addition to PCs and Mac systems.
News categories: Optibase, Amino, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino Passes Milestone of 2 Million Units Sold Globally
Feb 2, 2009 – Amino Communications has announced that it has sold its two millionth AmiNET™ set-top box (STB).
News categories: Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box
Amino confirms Minerva double stamp of approval
Sep 15, 2008 – Amino (London AIM: AMO) is pleased to confirm that both its AmiNET125 and AmiNET130 Set-Top Box products have been certified by Minerva Networks.
News categories: Amino, Minerva Networks, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Amino develops Plug-In PVR technology for its IPTV Set-Top Boxes (STBs)
Sep 12, 2008 – Plug-In PVR from Amino Communications (LSE:AMO) simplifies installation and maintenance as the user can easily attach or replace the USB drive of their existing STB. The cost is only incurred when users are ready to upgrade to PVR.
News categories: Amino, DVR, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino signs agreement for complete end to end solution with major global system integrator
Sep 12, 2008 – Amino Communications (LSE: AMO) has signed a Global Cooperation Agreement with Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC). The agreement extends Amino's global market reach by offering a solution 100% compatible with the most widely deployed IPTV STBs in the market.
News categories: Amino, Ericsson, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino secures Estonia MPEG-4 HD PVR agreement
Sep 12, 2008 – Amino Technologies (LSE: AMO) has signed an agreement that will see Estonia's Elion use Amino's AmiNET530 Set-Top Box to offer premium services to its consumer and business IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Amino, Elion, Digital TV, DVR, Estonia, IPTV, Set Top Box
Harmonic to Debut Internet and Mobile TV Solution Integrated with Leading Set-Top Boxes and Mobile Devices
Sep 8, 2008 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) will demonstrate an innovative and versatile new solution for delivery of video content over the Internet ('over-the-top') to a variety of devices, including TV sets, PCs, personal media players and mobile devices.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Content Distribution, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
Amino Introduces First 100% Digital, High Definition (HD) IPTV Set-Top Box (STB) at NXTcomm08
Jun 17, 2008 – Amino (LSE: AMO) has launched the AmiNET130M, the market's first 100% digital HD IPTV STB, at NXTcomm. With HDMI as the only available method of connection to the TV, the AmiNET130M is cheaper and simpler to install than other HD IPTV STBs.
News categories: Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media into the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM