Digital TV News: Nikola Teslić
Synaptics and partners launch turnkey Android TV STB solution
Sep 12, 2018 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that with partners it has developed a turnkey platform for the Android TV market. The solution consists of Synaptics’ multimedia processor SoCs and iWedia’s STB software on hardware from Tonly.
News categories: Synaptics, iWedia, Tonly, Huibert Verhoeven, Nikola Teslić, David Huang, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia Teatro-3.5 Android TV software available on Askey UHD STBs
Sep 14, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 software solution for Android TV Set-Top Boxes (STB) is available for the latest UHD STB from Askey Computer. A pure IP STB, the Askey STI6080 is based on Amlogic's S912 chipset.
News categories: iWedia, Askey, Nikola Teslić, Thomas Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia and Amlogic combine for Android TV
May 23, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has joined forces with Amlogic to deliver a combined software and hardware solution for Android TV. The solution consists of iWedia's Teatro-3.5 software ported to Amlogic's S905D set-top box SoC.
News categories: iWedia, Amlogic, Nikola Teslić, James Xie, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Stofa selects iWedia Android TV for new 4K Box
Mar 30, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 solution for Android TV has been chosen by Stofa to operate its next-gen TV box. The software runs on a quad cable tuner 4K STB provided by Kaon Media.
News categories: iWedia, Stofa, KaonMedia, Nikola Teslić, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
iWedia Android STB software ported to HiSilicon SoCs
Mar 28, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 product for Android TV STB has been ported to the HiSilicon Hi3798MV200, the latest UHD STB chipset from the provider of silicon solutions for digital home, communications and wireless terminals.
News categories: iWedia, HiSilicon, Nikola Teslić, John Liu, Android TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
iWedia Android TV STB software available on Amlogic UHD STB ICs
Mar 28, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has extended the coverage of its Teatro-3.5 product for Android TV STB to the Amlogic S905D STB SoC. The announcement was made to coincide with the opening of TV Connect 2017.
News categories: iWedia, Amlogic, Nikola Teslić, James Xie, Android TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 for Android TV ported to latest HiSilicon STB SoCs
Sep 10, 2016 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 software solution for Android TV STB is available for the latest family of STB chipsets from HiSilicon.
News categories: iWedia, HiSilicon, Nikola Teslić, Liu Zhiyang, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia ports its ANDROID4TV to Lollipop and Android TV
Apr 28, 2015 – iWedia has announced that it has migrated its ANDROID4TV framework to Android Lollipop and Android TV and that the release is available in open source. ANDROID4TV is iWedia’s approach to integration of Digital TV (DTV) in the Android environment.
News categories: iWedia, Nikola Teslić, Android TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
RT-RK joins the Frog by Wyplay program
Sep 12, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has joined the Frog Initiative and has been selected as an engineering scaling partner by Wyplay, creator of software solutions for leading pay-TV operators.
News categories: RT-RK, Wyplay, Jacques Bourgninaud, Nikola Teslić, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform