Digital TV News: OTTera
FreeCast announces advertising partnership with OTTera
Aug 24, 2021 – FreeCast and OTTera have announced that, for the ad inventory managed by FreeCast, the company will begin using OTTera's AdNet+ network as one of its partners, connecting advertisers with targeted opportunities.
News categories: FreeCast, OTTera, Randy Krull, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
Jun 17, 2021 – OTTera has announced the launch of gTV by Ubisoft on Samsung TV Plus in France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The channel will be powered by white label OTT streaming service OTTera.
News categories: OTTera, Ubisoft, Stephen L. Hodge, Geoffroy Sardin, Austria, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
OTTera linear channels for ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – White label OTT service OTTera has announced that their premium linear channels will be featured on ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs, including brands from Phillips, Magnavox and many other television OEMs.
News categories: OTTera, ZEASN, Stephen L. Hodge, Winson Chen, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vidaa partners with OTTera to integrate long tail OTT services
Mar 11, 2020 – Hisense and their subsidiary Vidaa have chosen OTTera for onboarding onto the Hisense VIDAA platform. Vidaa will work with OTTera to integrate long tail providers and utilize OTTera's built-in advertising solution.
News categories: OTTera, Vidaa, Stephen L. Hodge, Guy Edri, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product