Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
ADB to showcase advanced platforms for the Connected Home at IPTV World Forum
Feb 28, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will unveil its comprehensive portfolio of pay-TV and broadband solutions at the IPTV World Forum, stand 39, March 22-24th in London.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ADB Group reports full-year 2010 results
Feb 23, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the full year 2010. Full year revenue reached US$356.6 million. The newly acquired broadband business (Pirelli Broadband renamed as ADB Broadband) contributed US$20.0 million.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB acquires Pirelli Broadband Solutions
Oct 21, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has given an update on its business. Also, ADB Group and Pirelli & C have agreed on ADB's acquisition of 100% of the shares of Pirelli Broadband Solutions (PBS), a company fully owned by Pirelli & C.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, MandA, Set Top Box
ACCESS Showcases NetFront™ Living Connect v2.0 DLNA Home Networking at IBC
Sep 7, 2010 – ACCESS CO., LTD. has announced that it will be demonstrating NetFront™ Living Connect v2.0 at IBC 2010. NetFront Living Connect v2.0 is the latest release of ACCESS' DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO, IBC2022, Middleware, Smart Home
ACCESS Brings Seamless Digital Living to IBC 2010
Aug 3, 2010 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at IBC 2010. ACCESS will showcase TV browser and DLNA-based solutions that enable its customers to provide the consumer with seamless connectivity across all devices, including the TV and the set-top box.
News categories: ACCESS CO., IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
ACCESS and Pirelli Broadband Solutions announce DLNA certification of Residential Gateway
Mar 25, 2010 – ACCESS Systems Europe and Pirelli Broadband have announced that Pirelli's Residential Gateway DRG A226M, operating with ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect, has successfully completed the DLNA Certification & Logo program.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Pirelli Broadband, Gateway, Middleware, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband unveils Set Top Box powered by Intel Atom Processor CE4100
Mar 23, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has unveiled the P.VU3000I, a High Definition Set Top Box platform for hybrid IPTV application powered by the Intel® (NASDAQ:INTC) Atom™ Processor CE4100.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Intel Corp, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
OTE selects Pirelli Broadband as IPTV Set Top Box supplier
Mar 16, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has announced that it has been selected by OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) to supply its P.VU2000 High Definition IPTV and P.VU2600 High Definition PVR Set Top Boxes for OTE's Conn-x TV IPTV service in Greece.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Conn-x, OTE Group, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Open IPTV Forum moves one step ahead and proves interoperability
Nov 23, 2009 – The Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) has announced that its first Interoperability Event was successful. The event took place from Nov 16th - 20th in the premises of the event host, Fraunhofer FOKUS in Berlin, Germany.
News categories: Open IPTV Forum, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022