Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
ADB to showcase advanced platforms for the Connected Home at IPTV World Forum
Feb 28, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will unveil its comprehensive portfolio of pay-TV and broadband solutions at the IPTV World Forum, stand 39, March 22-24th in London.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ADB Group reports full-year 2010 results
Feb 23, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the full year 2010. Full year revenue reached US$356.6 million. The newly acquired broadband business (Pirelli Broadband renamed as ADB Broadband) contributed US$20.0 million.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB acquires Pirelli Broadband Solutions
Oct 21, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has given an update on its business. Also, ADB Group and Pirelli & C have agreed on ADB's acquisition of 100% of the shares of Pirelli Broadband Solutions (PBS), a company fully owned by Pirelli & C.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, MandA, Set Top Box
ACCESS Showcases NetFront™ Living Connect v2.0 DLNA Home Networking at IBC
Sep 7, 2010 – ACCESS CO., LTD. has announced that it will be demonstrating NetFront™ Living Connect v2.0 at IBC 2010. NetFront Living Connect v2.0 is the latest release of ACCESS' DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO, IBC2021, Middleware, Smart Home
ACCESS Brings Seamless Digital Living to IBC 2010
Aug 3, 2010 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at IBC 2010. ACCESS will showcase TV browser and DLNA-based solutions that enable its customers to provide the consumer with seamless connectivity across all devices, including the TV and the set-top box.
News categories: ACCESS CO., IBC2021, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
ACCESS and Pirelli Broadband Solutions announce DLNA certification of Residential Gateway
Mar 25, 2010 – ACCESS Systems Europe and Pirelli Broadband have announced that Pirelli's Residential Gateway DRG A226M, operating with ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect, has successfully completed the DLNA Certification & Logo program.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Pirelli Broadband, Gateway, Middleware, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband unveils Set Top Box powered by Intel Atom Processor CE4100
Mar 23, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has unveiled the P.VU3000I, a High Definition Set Top Box platform for hybrid IPTV application powered by the Intel® (NASDAQ:INTC) Atom™ Processor CE4100.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Intel Corp, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
OTE selects Pirelli Broadband as IPTV Set Top Box supplier
Mar 16, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has announced that it has been selected by OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) to supply its P.VU2000 High Definition IPTV and P.VU2600 High Definition PVR Set Top Boxes for OTE's Conn-x TV IPTV service in Greece.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Conn-x, OTE Group, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Open IPTV Forum moves one step ahead and proves interoperability
Nov 23, 2009 – The Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) has announced that its first Interoperability Event was successful. The event took place from Nov 16th - 20th in the premises of the event host, Fraunhofer FOKUS in Berlin, Germany.
News categories: Open IPTV Forum, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius