Digital TV News: Ralph Wagner
Axinom adds support for FAST channel creation
Sep 8, 2022 – Axinom has announced that its Axinom Mosaic has been extended with workflows to create unique channel experiences out of video libraries, be it ad-supported as FAST or other business models.
News categories: Axinom, Ralph Wagner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Axinom expands partnership with Sky
Jul 1, 2022 – Axinom has expanded its technical partnership with Sky. The partnership includes app development as well as maintenance support for some of the largest streaming initiatives - WOW, Now, Peacock, and Sky Go.
News categories: Axinom, Sky, Magnus Leppik, Ben Lavender, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Ireland, Streaming, TV Everywhere, UK
DutchChannels to offer video services based on Axinom's OTT platform
Jun 5, 2018 – DutchChannels has chosen Axinom to build a fully managed, end-to-end platform for launching cutting-edge video services for niche, branded and independent channels, becoming the first Benelux service operator providing services built on the Axinom platform.
News categories: Axinom, DutchChannels, Ralph Wagner, Gerben Ras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming
ZEEL chooses Axinom for its ZEE5 digital platform
Nov 8, 2017 – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) has selected Axinom to power the backend of its new digital entertainment platform ZEE5, which is poised to be the largest OTT service for Indian entertainment in the world.
News categories: Axinom, ZEEL, Ralph Wagner, Amit Goenka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Axinom CMS selected to power Cinedigm OTT
May 10, 2017 – Axinom is helping power OTT video streaming services for Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM). With Axinom CMS, Cinedigm is able to automate and simplify their content management workflows enabling them to easily manage multiple OTT channels.
News categories: Axinom, Cinedigm, Ralph Wagner, Tony Huidor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC