Digital TV News: Robin Rutili
Zenterio OS to be rolled out in Deutsche Telekom's European footprint
Apr 27, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that they will deliver their operating system Zenterio OS to Deutsche Telekom’s seven TV markets. Zenterio OS has already been rolled out in Telekom Romania, Slovak Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Croatia, Digital TV, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Middleware, Montenegro, Romania, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Zenterio and RiksTV launch support for companion devices in Norway
Mar 3, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that it continues to collaborate with Norway’s second largest pay TV distributor RiksTV. The latest launch includes support for companion devices as well as an improved user interface for a seamless experience of RiksTV’s digital and OTT services.
News categories: Zenterio, RiksTV, Robin Rutili, Christopher Knudsen, Digital TV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box, Streaming
XroadMedia content discovery to be integrated with Zenterio OS
Feb 16, 2015 – Zenterio and XroadMedia have signed a partnership agreement under which XroadMedia will integrate its personalization service, Ncanto, into Zenterio OS to offer a combined search and recommendation package for TV operators.
News categories: Zenterio, XroadMedia, Robin Rutili, Adolf Proidl, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio and Metrological enter into a strategic partnership
Dec 2, 2014 – Zenterio and Metrological have signed a strategic partnership agreement. The combination of Zenterio OS and Metrological’s product suite means that the two companies are able to offer an attractive combined service revenue package for TV operators.
News categories: Metrological, Zenterio, Jeroen Ghijsen, Robin Rutili, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Broadpeak Quality of Experience agent integrated with Zenterio OS
Oct 21, 2014 – Broadpeak has announced that its quality of experience (QoE) agent has been integrated with Zenterio OS for interactive TV. Broadpeak will demonstrate the collaboration at Broadband World Forum 2014.
News categories: Broadpeak, Zenterio, Jacques Le Mancq, Robin Rutili, BBWF, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Zenterio delivers software solution to Telekom Romania
Sep 15, 2014 – Telekom Romania (formerly Romtelecom) has announced the rollout starting from October of a new IPTV solution, with Zenterio OS – Zenterio’s software platform – as a key component.
News categories: Zenterio, Telekom Romania, Robin Rutili, Mathias Hanel, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Romania, Set Top Box
Viaccess-Orca adds Zenterio middleware to solution portfolio
Aug 11, 2014 – Zenterio and Viaccess-Orca (VO) have announced a strategic partnership. Under the terms of the partnership, VO will offer Zenterio’s software solution as part of its end-to-end solutions to TV operators worldwide.
News categories: Zenterio, Viaccess-Orca, Robin Rutili, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom deploys Zenterio OS on two STBs
Mar 19, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that Magyar Telekom has deployed its Zenterio Operating System on two set-top boxes (STBs) that will support both PVR and interactive, multi-room TV services.
News categories: Zenterio, Magyar Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022