Digital TV News: Ronny Lutzi
Vestel partners with Foxxum for Linux-based Smart TVs
Aug 31, 2018 – Foxxum has announced that Vestel has signed an agreement to make Foxxum the single worldwide Smart TV partner for Vestel branded and OEM Products running on its Linux based operating system.
News categories: Foxxum, Vestel, Ronny Lutzi, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Metraco Daiko smart TVs to have Foxxum TV App Store pre-installed
Jun 1, 2018 – Metraco, a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry in Morocco, has chosen Foxxum as a partner for its Daiko own-branded Smart TVs. The TVs will be sold from May 2018 with Foxxum’s TV App Store pre-installed.
News categories: Foxxum, Metraco, Ronny Lutzi, Youssef Dairy, Apps, Digital TV, Morocco, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
Foxxum and Cultraview sign Smart TV pre-integration deal
Sep 1, 2016 – Chinese Cultraview and Foxxum have signed a Smart TV pre-integration deal, which adds Foxxum technology and content portfolio to Cultraview mainboards. That way Foxxum will instantly become available on a huge part of the TV production worldwide.
News categories: Foxxum, Cultraview, Ronny Lutzi, Yan Xiaodong, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum Smart TV adds ivi.ru app
Jul 19, 2016 – Foxxum and ivi.ru, with more than 20% market share and about 30 million users per month one of the largest Russian online movie theaters, have announced, that the ivi.ru app is now available on Foxxum Smart TV.
News categories: Foxxum, ivi.ru, Ronny Lutzi, Irina Grandel, Apps, OTT, Russia
Express Luck signs up for Foxxum's Smart TV solution
Jul 7, 2016 – Express Luck International, one of the largest TV manufacturers in China, has signed Foxxum to provide an exclusive Smart TV solution to its Romanian subsidiary Contex Digital Electronics SRL.
News categories: Foxxum, Express Luck, Ronny Lutzi, Jacky Dong, Apps, Digital TV, Romania, Smart TV
Foxxum begins Smart TV cooperation with Tongfang Global
Jun 1, 2016 – Foxxum and THTF Global, a China based LCD TV manufacturer selling multiple brands globally, have signed an exclusive 5-year contract. THTF launched the Foxxum TV Store on its brand Orion in Europe and will add more brands and territories soon.
News categories: Foxxum, THTF, Ronny Lutzi, Bruno Seibert, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Foxxum provides Smart TV solution to TCL
Mar 30, 2016 – For its TV sets in the Australian and South American markets, TCL Multimedia has signed an agreement with Foxxum to provide a state-of-the-art Smart TV portal including a dedicated Foxxum TV store.
News categories: Foxxum, TCL Multimedia, Ronny Lutzi, Jeff Huang, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development