Digital TV News: Skyline Communications
Telenor chooses DataMiner experience and performance management solution
Mar 10, 2022 – Skyline Communications has announced that Telenor has chosen its DataMiner platform as the experience and performance management solution for its renewed converged television and video streaming services platform.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telenor, Dominique De Paepe, Tommy Hexeberg, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, QoE, Sweden
Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
Oct 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion of its DataMiner platform at Tata Sky. DataMiner continues to fully manage Tata Sky's DTH operations, but now across a wider range of data sources.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Tata Sky, Pramod Gupta, Digital TV, India, QoE, Satellite
DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
Jun 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced that the German ARD Group deployed DataMiner for the end-to-end management and quality control of its live streams of the 2020 European football championship.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Kai von Garnier, Glenn D’Haene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, QoE, Streaming
Telestream & Skyline develop cloud-based OTT operations management solution
Feb 3, 2021 – Telestream has announced a collaboration with Skyline Communications to integrate Telestream’s cloud-based video monitoring with Skyline’s DataMiner network management, orchestration and operations support.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telestream, Steven Soenens, Ken Haren, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Skyline expands operational support for MYTV in Malaysia
Apr 20, 2020 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion project at MYTV. Skyline will be given more responsibility for the management of MYTV's Digital Media Broadcast Hub, Disaster Recovery Center and DVB-T2 transmitter stations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, MYTV Broadcasting, Naveendran Murthy, Mazlan Mahdi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, QoE, Terrestrial
Mediacorp selects Skyline Communications to monitor its DVB-T2 network
Jun 22, 2018 – Skyline Communications has announced that it has deployed its DataMiner platform at Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest broadcaster and transmission network operator. The setup comprises more than 1,500 transmission and network elements, spread across more than 100 different locations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Mediacorp, Ben Vandenberghe, Jonathan Triboulet, QoE, Singapore, Terrestrial
P&TLuxembourg chooses ATEME IPTV Headend for HD
Aug 26, 2009 – ATEME has announced that P&TLuxembourg is deploying ATEME's IPTV headend, which includes HD MPEG-4 AVC encoding. This solution will enable P&TLuxembourg to launch HDTV linear broadcast television services in 2009.
News categories: ATEME, P&TLuxembourg, Content Distribution, IBC2022, IPTV, Luxembourg
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools