Digital TV News: Skyline Communications
Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
Oct 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion of its DataMiner platform at Tata Sky. DataMiner continues to fully manage Tata Sky's DTH operations, but now across a wider range of data sources.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Tata Sky, Pramod Gupta, Digital TV, India, QoE, Satellite
DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
Jun 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced that the German ARD Group deployed DataMiner for the end-to-end management and quality control of its live streams of the 2020 European football championship.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Kai von Garnier, Glenn D’Haene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, QoE, Streaming
Telestream & Skyline develop cloud-based OTT operations management solution
Feb 3, 2021 – Telestream has announced a collaboration with Skyline Communications to integrate Telestream’s cloud-based video monitoring with Skyline’s DataMiner network management, orchestration and operations support.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telestream, Steven Soenens, Ken Haren, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Skyline expands operational support for MYTV in Malaysia
Apr 20, 2020 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion project at MYTV. Skyline will be given more responsibility for the management of MYTV's Digital Media Broadcast Hub, Disaster Recovery Center and DVB-T2 transmitter stations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, MYTV Broadcasting, Naveendran Murthy, Mazlan Mahdi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, QoE, Terrestrial
Mediacorp selects Skyline Communications to monitor its DVB-T2 network
Jun 22, 2018 – Skyline Communications has announced that it has deployed its DataMiner platform at Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest broadcaster and transmission network operator. The setup comprises more than 1,500 transmission and network elements, spread across more than 100 different locations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Mediacorp, Ben Vandenberghe, Jonathan Triboulet, QoE, Singapore, Terrestrial
P&TLuxembourg chooses ATEME IPTV Headend for HD
Aug 26, 2009 – ATEME has announced that P&TLuxembourg is deploying ATEME's IPTV headend, which includes HD MPEG-4 AVC encoding. This solution will enable P&TLuxembourg to launch HDTV linear broadcast television services in 2009.
News categories: ATEME, P&TLuxembourg, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Luxembourg
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected