Digital TV News: T-VIPS
Danish world premiere of next generation mobile TV standard DVB-T2 Lite
Mar 13, 2012 – As one of the first in Europe, Open Channel started trials of DVB-T2 in 2010. Open Channel again leads the way as the first in the world to air the next generation of mobile TV, based on the new standard DVB-T2 Lite profile.
News categories: Open Channel, Denmark, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Mobile, Tablet
Teracom Turns to T-VIPS to Support the Next Generation of Swedish Television
Aug 23, 2010 – T-VIPS has announced that its solutions have been chosen by Swedish media operator Teracom to enable the deployment of DVB-T2 for Sweden's digital terrestrial network. The project will deliver HD and other next generation TV services to Swedish homes.
News categories: T-VIPS, Teracom, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Sweden, Terrestrial
MEDIA BROADCAST Chooses T-VIPS Advanced DTT Solutions for German DVB-T2 Trial
Mar 15, 2010 – T-VIPS and MEDIA BROADCAST have announced that after extensive testing MEDIA BROADCAST has chosen the T-VIPS CP560 DVB-T2 Gateway for DVB-T2 Trial Niedersachsen. This T-VIPS solution fills a gap in the DVB-T2 solution set for SFN operation.
News categories: T-VIPS, MEDIA BROADCAST, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Germany, Terrestrial
Market Ready For Launch Of DVB-T2 Services
Sep 11, 2009 – The launch of DVB-T2 HD services is on schedule to take place later this year in the United Kingdom, with further launches expected in several other European countries including Finland and Serbia.
News categories: DVB Project, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Serbia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
T-VIPS DVB-T2 Gateway Simplifies Migration to DVB-T2
Sep 2, 2009 – T-VIPS has announced the IBC launch of the T-VIPS DVB-T2 Gateway. The DVB-T2 Gateway is the only hardware solution required to convert a DVB-T headend for full DVB-T2 compliance.
News categories: T-VIPS, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, IBC2023, Terrestrial
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC