Digital TV News: TNTSAT
CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
Oct 29, 2020 – SES and CANAL+ have signed agreements for satellite capacity across three geographies, strengthening the companies’ longstanding partnership and underlining the importance of satellite in delivering premium content to more than 10 million subscribers.
News categories: SES S.A, CANAL+, Steve Collar, Jacques du Puy, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Satellite
Xcrypt completes CAS installation at TNTSAT AFRICA
Oct 22, 2015 – Xcrypt and TNTSAT Africa inked their agreement in principle during IBC 2014. Less than one year later, after having had to build an entire DTH uplink from scratch and after training 3,000 installers, TNTSAT Africa was live.
News categories: Xcrypt, TNTSAT AFRICA, Africa, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Satellite
Rovi and Sagemcom Launch the First DivX Plus HD Certified STB for Europe
Mar 20, 2012 – Sagemcom and Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) have announced that the Sagemcom BPRSI88-250 HD TNTSAT set-top box (STB) has integrated DivX Plus® HD, the premium level of DivX certification. The DivX Certified® STB is currently available in France.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Sagemcom, Blu-ray, DVR, France, Media Player, Satellite, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
French TNTSAT: 3.3 Million Set-Top-Boxes sold at year-end 2011
Jan 23, 2012 – SES (Paris, LuxX: SESG) has announced that TNTSAT, the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, reached a total of 3.3 million receivers sold at the end of 2011. This represents an increase of 650,000 compared to the end of 2010.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES S.A., France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
French TNTSAT: Three Million Receivers Sold
Sep 21, 2011 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, reached a total of three million receivers sold at the end of August. The TNTSAT offer was launched in March 2007.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES S.A., Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Strong Growth for French TNTSAT on ASTRA
Feb 2, 2011 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG; LuxX:SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, reached a total of 2.65 million receivers sold at the end of 2010.
News categories: SES ASTRA, TNTSAT, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
TNTSAT continues to see strong growth
Jul 12, 2010 – SES ASTRA (Paris and Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial channel offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, continues to show strong growth with a total of 2.3 million receivers sold at the end of June 2010.
News categories: TNTSAT, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Record Growth for French TNTSAT on ASTRA
Feb 9, 2010 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG, LuxX:SESG) has announced that the French DTT on satellite offer TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, posted strong growth with 1.85 million TNTSAT receivers sold as of end 2009.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite
SES Delivers Growth From Strong First Quarter Operational Performance
Apr 23, 2009 – SES (Paris, LuxX:SESG) has reported financial performance for the three months to 31 March 2009. High definition TV services continued to proliferate; the group now carries a total of 136 HDTV programmes - 67 in the U.S. and 69 in Europe.
News categories: SES S.A, Content Distribution, Europe, North America, Results, Satellite
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product