Digital TV News: Xavier Battas
Quadrille And Anevia Partner To Jointly Offer OTT Over Satellite
Mar 11, 2019 – Quadrille and Anevia have strengthened their partnership to offer OTT over satellite. The joint solution will enable content providers and operators to offer live-TV in situations where it was previously unavailable due to limited bandwidth.
News categories: Quadrille, Anevia, Xavier Batta, Ivonne Prugnaud, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
HISPASAT introduces satellite Push-VOD enabled by Quadrille
Sep 15, 2018 – HISPASAT and Quadrille have introduced a solution for non-linear satellite-managed services, Push VoD, at IBC. The solution allows on-demand video content to be distribute via satellite without the need for internet access.
News categories: Quadrille, HISPASAT, Xavier Battas, Ignacio Sanchis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Satellite, Worldwide
EKT integrates Quadrille MStore into its STB software stack
Mar 28, 2018 – EKT and Quadrille have announced the completion of the integration of the Quadrille MStore client, into the EKT Set Top box software stack. The integration allows any of EKT’s customers on broadcast networks to add VOD, Catch-up and Replay to their STBs.
News categories: EKT, Quadrille, Richard Smith, Xavier Battas, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille push video integrated with SES VOD platform
Sep 14, 2017 – Quadrille and SES have unveiled next-generation push video technologies that are fully integrated into SES's VOD platform. SES VOD platform provides an end-to-end solution with pre-integrated content management services.
News categories: Quadrille, SES S.A, Xavier Battas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Quadrille supplies Push technology for Kwesé TV catchup services
Jan 13, 2017 – Quadrille has announced that it has partnered with Econet Media to provide push technology catch up software for Econet Media’s Kwesé TV portfolio. Quadrille will supply its modular file transfer solution QuadriFast to Kwesé TV.
News categories: Quadrille, Econet, Xavier Battas, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Quadrille Push VOD powers Parabole Réunion REPLAY TV
Nov 29, 2016 – Parabole Réunion has announced a TV service called 'REPLAY'. REPLAY provides non-linear content from Antenne Réunion alongside on-demand films and series from OCS GO. Quadrille software enables the over-the-air delivery of the VOD service.
News categories: Quadrille, Parabole Réunion, Xavier Battas, Michel Juanico, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay to bundle Quadrille push technology with Frog Turnkey
Sep 11, 2015 – Wyplay and Quadrille have announced that the latter’s QuadriFast push technology will be available as a value-added bundle with the Frog Turnkey digital TV software solution. The two companies intend to focus on operators in growth markets such as Africa and Eastern Europe.
News categories: Quadrille, Wyplay, Xavier Battas, Dominique Féral, Africa, Digital TV, Europe, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5