Digital TV News: Zoran
ZEE5 available through Celcom in Malaysia using Apigate billing API
Mar 5, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Celcom in Malaysia. The partnership will provide Celcom customers with a secure and convenient payment mode, through Apigate's Direct Carrier Billing API, to subscribe to ZEE5's content bouquet.
News categories: ZEE5, Apigate, Celcom, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Zoran Vasiljev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
Apigate API ecosystem connects ZEE5 content to viewers across the globe
Feb 25, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Apigate to deliver its content to audiences globally. Through the partnership, ZEE5 is leveraging not only Direct Carrier Billing but also going beyond that to offer bundling, wallets and application to person messaging for all subscribers.
News categories: Apigate, ZEE5, Zoran Vasiljev, Raja Mansukhani, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, MWC20, OTT, Worldwide
Siano Launches New Products for Japanese Mobile DTV Market
Mar 12, 2012 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that is also rolling out a family of new receiver chips designed to serve Japan's mobile and portable DTV markets, as well as the ISDB-Tmm market, Japan's new mobile Pay-TV initiative.
News categories: Siano, DoCoMo, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
CSR to discontinue investment in digital TV SoCs and silicon tuners
Dec 12, 2011 – CSR (LSE: CSR; NASDAQ: CSRE) has announced that it will be discontinuing investment in the areas of digital television systems-on-a-chip (DTV SoC) and silicon tuners, in order to increase its focus on areas of business where it has leadership positions.
News categories: CSR plc, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
CSR (Zoran) Third Quarter 2011 Results
Oct 26, 2011 – CSR (LSE: CSR) has reported third quarter results for the 13 weeks to 30 September 2011. With the completion of the Zoran merger on 31 August, Zoran contributed one month of revenues to CSR's third quarter.
News categories: CSR plc, DVD, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Silicon TV Tuners Value Expected to Reach US$ 750 Million in 2015
Aug 16, 2011 – The transition from older-style can-type tuners to silicon TV tuners finally began to occur in 2010. According to new In-Stat research, sales of silicon TV tuners will reach $750 million in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Zoran Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
Jul 26, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) has reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2011. Revenues for the second quarter of 2011 were $82.9 million, compared to $84.9 million for the previous quarter and $93.4 million for the second quarter of 2010.
News categories: Zoran, DVD, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Zoran Introduces Optimized Interactive IP Set-Top Products for Service Operators
Jun 14, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating a new platform optimized for high definition interactive IP set-top box systems at the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) Show.
News categories: Zoran, Digital TV, ICs, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Zoran Demos DTV, Set-Top Box and Silicon Tuner Platforms at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest internet connected and mobile product platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- Market turbulence to boost UK digital video market
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats