Digital TV News: m:tel
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
M:tel enables HbbTV services with Castoola
Oct 21, 2019 – Castoola has launched an HbbTV portal developed for M:tel Montenegro. With a press on the red button, M:tel subscribers can enter into a new world of interactivity on TVCG channels. M:tel is the first company in Montenegro to offer this kind of service.
News categories: Castoola, M:tel, Digital TV, HbbTV, Montenegro
m:tel takes 100% control of Telrad Net
Feb 15, 2019 – Following a strategic plan that includes the acquisition of cable operators, Mtel has become the 100% owner of Telrad Net. Telrad Net is a telecommunications companyy in Bosnia and Herzegovina with services that include cable TV.
News categories: m:tel, Telrad Net, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA
m:tel selects Keepixo OTT encoders
Jan 11, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that m:tel in Bosnia and Herzegovina has selected Keepixo transcoders and mosaic generators for its OTT multiscreen service. The transcoders are used to deliver channels using Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to a variety of devices.
News categories: Keepixo, m:tel, Jerome Blanc, Aleksandar Veselinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
Dec 4, 2013 – Bosnia's m:tel has announced that it plans to upgrade its digital television service in 2014, with high definition programming, and support for viewing on connected devices.
News categories: m:tel, Motorola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS