Kazakhstan Digital TV News
VimpelCom to trial IPTV in Kazakhstan
Jun 17, 2011 – VimpelCom (NYSE: VIP) has completed a tender for IPTV equipment for use in the Russian regions and CIS countries. ZTE (SEHK:0763; Shanghai:000063) has been approved and will be used for a commercial IPTV pilot in Kazakhstan later this year.
News categories: VimpelCom, ZTE, Beeline, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Russia
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Kazakhtelecom launches 'ID TV' IPTV service
Mar 4, 2009 – On February 11, 2009, Kazakhstan's national carrier, Kazakhtelecom, began providing interactive television services under the brand name 'ID TV' in Astana.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan
Digital TV broadcasting to start in Kazakhstan next year
Nov 24, 2008 – Kazakhstan's Information and Culture Minister, Mukhtar Kul-Muhammed, has said during a governmental session in the Mazhilis chamber of Kazakhstan's Parliament, that digital TV will begin next year in the country.
News categories: Digital TV, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Netris Partners with SecureMedia to Deliver Leading Edge IPTV Systems to JSC Kazakhtelecom
Sep 9, 2008 – Netris and SecureMedia have announced an end-to-end IPTV installation under a contract with JSC Kazakhtelecom. The rollout will take place this year in the capital Astana, and will then extend to other major cities throughout Kazakhstan.
News categories: Netris, SecureMedia, Kazakhtelecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware
Leadcom and Optibase Partner to Deliver Advanced End-To-End IPTV Solution in Kazakhstan
Nov 13, 2007 – Optibase (NASDAQ: OBAS) and Leadcom Integrated Solutions (AIM: LEAD), a leading international provider of innovative telecommunication solutions, have announced a strategic alliance to roll out integrated TV over IP services.
News categories: Optibase, Leadcom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware, Set Top Box
Kazakhstan - Draft State Program for DTV transition to be prepared
Jun 12, 2007 – "A draft State Program for transition to a digital television will be prepared by July 1", Culture and Information Minister of Kazakhstan Yermukhamet Yertysbayev has said during the sitting of the Government of Kazakhstan.
News categories: Digital TV, Kazakhstan
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria