Digital TV News: ACCESS Co.
ACCESS and DTVKit pre-integrate browser and DVB components for HbbTV and HTML5
Sep 13, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and DTVKit have announced a collaboration to offer open standards-based solutions to the connected entertainment industry. Chromium browser and DVB components are pre-integrated for HbbTV and HTML5 connected applications.
News categories: ACCESS CO, DTVKit, Dr. Neale Foster, Phil Evans, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS browser selected by JVC KENWOOD for in-vehicle infotainment
Aug 30, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its NetFront Browser NX has been selected by JVC KENWOOD Corporation for its custom in-vehicle device being supplied to car manufacturers for use as in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems.
News categories: ACCESS CO, JVC KENWOOD, HTML5, In-Car, Japan, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser BE v2.4 powers HTML5-based entertainment up to 8K
Jul 27, 2017 – ACCESS CO has announced the release of its NetFront Browser BE SDK v2.4 for Linux and Android. The HTML5 compliant browser provides a standards-based solution for operators looking to deploy a single service across multiple platforms.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Dr Neale Foster, Digital TV, HTML5, Mobile, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
Inview integrates ACCESS' NetFront HTML5 browser
Dec 6, 2016 – ACCESS and Inview have announced a partnership to integrate interactive HTML5 functionality via ACCESS’ NetFront Browser NX with Inview’s middleware. Inview will be deploying the combined platform with customers in the New Year.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Inview, Dr. Neale Foster, Julie Austin, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
Launch of ACCESS NetFront Agent makes IoT gateways smarter
Jun 8, 2016 – ACCESS has announced the launch of NetFront Agent. Developed by ACCESS, it is one of the world’s smallest managed edge computing engines, combining sensors and various other data input/output devices to administer data gathering and output on IoT gateways.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS and Verimatrix extend partnership to multiscreen
Jun 2, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to cover the convergence of traditional broadcast infrastructure and IP services. The collaboration enables operators to deploy multiscreen systems that comply with the latest studio requirements.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Verimatrix, Dr. Neale Foster, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5