Digital TV News: Agama
Synamedia launches new video network solutions at IBC
Sep 9, 2019 – At IBC, Synamedia will unveil additions to its video network portfolio and will show a real-world streaming use case with a latency from content ingest to display on the OTT device of just 6 seconds - equivalent to broadcast latency.
News categories: Synamedia, Julien Signes, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, Worldwide
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, OTT
Agama to launch real-time analytics and visualization solution at IBC
Sep 6, 2018 – Agama is launching Agama 360 Analytics at IBC2018. The video monitoring, assurance and analytics platform offers real-time analytics and visualization of massive amounts of data gathered from video delivery networks and devices.
News categories: Agama, Johan Görsjö, Digital TV, IBC2019, QoE, Worldwide
Agama and THEO Technologies announce strategic partnership
Sep 6, 2018 – Agama and THEO Technologies have announced that THEOplayer is integrated with Agama OTT service assurance. Via the combination, OTT video providers will now be able to offer services with the highest video quality, derive analytics and provide a superior customer experience.
News categories: Agama, THEO Technologies, Johan Görsjö, Pieter-Jan Speelmans, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama service assurance pre-integrated with castLabs’ video player
Sep 4, 2018 – Agama Technologies and castLabs have announced a partnership to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for video service quality assurance aimed at OTT service providers.
News categories: Agama, castLabs, Johan Görsjö, Michael Stattmann, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
UPC Hungary selects Agama’s video assurance platform
Jun 5, 2018 – Agama has announced that UPC Hungary has selected its video assurance platform to ensure top quality for its video services. By implementing the Agama assurance platform, UPC achieves full operational transparency in real-time.
News categories: Agama, UPC Hungary, Silicon Computers, Mikael Dahlgren, Tibor Szabadszallasi, Tibor Temesi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, QoE
Telenor extends cable service assurance with Agama
May 31, 2018 – Agama has announced that Telenor in Norway has extended its cable video assurance capabilities with Agama network probes, as well as implementing Agama SCALE - the next generation Agama analytics and assurance platform.
News categories: Agama, Telenor, Mikael Dahlgren, Tommy Hexeberg, Cable TV, Digital TV, Norway, QoE
Netstream selects Agama for OTT video service assurance
Nov 15, 2017 – Agama has announced that Netstream has selected Agama's OTT service assurance solution to ensure their service quality and customer viewing experience. With the Agama solution, Netstream will be able to assure that their OTT services meet their customers' expectations.
News categories: Agama, Netstream, Mikael Dahlgren, Robert Bertschinger, Digital TV, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service