Digital TV News: Askey Computer
iWedia Teatro-3.5 Android TV software available on Askey UHD STBs
Sep 14, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 software solution for Android TV Set-Top Boxes (STB) is available for the latest UHD STB from Askey Computer. A pure IP STB, the Askey STI6080 is based on Amlogic's S912 chipset.
News categories: iWedia, Askey, Nikola Teslić, Thomas Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca announces new ecosystem partners for cardless CA system
Aug 20, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that the company’s Dynamic Sentinel cardless conditional access system (CAS) will be embedded in set-top boxes from Askey Computer and ASTON, as well as conditional access modules from SMiT.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Askey Computer, ASTON, SMiT Corp, Eric Lui, Stephane Nitenberg, Hongyu Shuai, François Moreau de Saint Martin, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
HyperPanel unveils ALL-IN-ONE Multiscreen & Multiroom Media Home Gateway at IFA 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – HyperPanel Lab will showcase at IFA, together with its ODM partner Askey Computer, its ALL-IN-ONE Multiscreen & Multiroom Media Home Gateway platform.
News categories: HyperPanel, Askey Computer, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IFA2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform