Digital TV News: HyperPanel
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
HyperPanel unveils ALL-IN-ONE Multiscreen & Multiroom Media Home Gateway at IFA 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – HyperPanel Lab will showcase at IFA, together with its ODM partner Askey Computer, its ALL-IN-ONE Multiscreen & Multiroom Media Home Gateway platform.
News categories: HyperPanel, Askey Computer, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IFA2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ACCESS and HyperPanel Lab Power First HbbTV Pilot Services in France for Normandie TV
Apr 14, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that HyperPanel Lab's HbbTV solution, including ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile, has been selected by Normandie TV. Normandie TV is the first French broadcaster to carry HbbTV services over digital terrestrial.
News categories: ACCESS CO., HyperPanel, Normandie TV, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
HyperPanel Lab Selects ACCESS NetFront™ Browser for New HbbTV Solution
Jan 6, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that HyperPanel Lab, the digital-TV solutions provider, has selected ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition for its new HyperPanel HbbTV solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, HyperPanel, CES, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
STMicroelectronics Supports Drive into Interactive Television with HbbTV Demonstrator
Sep 10, 2009 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has completed a demonstrator platform for STBs capable of receiving interactive digital television services via broadcast or broadband connections. ST's platform supports the Pan-European HbbTV initiative.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Hyperpanel, HbbTV, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV