Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
Sep 16, 2020 – The International Hockey Federation (FIH) and NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) have announced the launch of 'Watch.Hockey', a fan engagement app. The app is powered by NAGRA's 'sports-as-a-service' platform.
News categories: NAGRA, FIH, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Thierry Weil, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
Taiwan's TBC launches digitized platform powered by NAGRA OpenTV 5
Nov 11, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC), one of the leading multi-system cable operators in Taiwan, has rolled out a newly digitized platform powered by OpenTV 5.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
NAGRA adds anyCAST CONNECT to 4K Ultra HD partnership with KT Skylife
Sep 6, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has extended its content protection partnership with Korean satellite broadcaster KT Skylife to include NAGRA’s anyCAST CONNECT solution.
News categories: NAGRA, KT Skylife, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Han Lee, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Korea, Satellite
StarHub adopts NAGRA's Netflix solution for STBs
Apr 26, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has successfully partnered with StarHub, Singapore’s leading pay TV operator, to launch the Netflix subscription-on-demand (SVOD) service on its Fibre TV platform.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Wang Li-Na, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore
NAGRA enables launch of VSMPL digital cable in Southern India
Jan 12, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is enabling the launch of a new digital cable and high-speed broadband offering for Venkata Sai Media Private Limited (VSMPL), the largest cable TV service provider in the south of India.
News categories: NAGRA, VSMPL, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware
NAGRA powers Hinduja Group NXT Digital 'HITS' platform
Oct 1, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware are enabling the Hinduja Group’s NXT Digital 'HITS' platform which will provide backend operations to local and multi-system cable operators in India.
News categories: NAGRA, Hinduja Ventures, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Tony D’Silva, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Satellite
NAGRA end-to-end solution selected by VTVCab of Vietnam
Sep 10, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has been selected by Vietnam largest cable operator, VTVcab, to provide VTVcab with its anyCAST content protection, OpenTV 5 HTML5 connectware, Gravity user interface and MediaLive multiscreen solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, VTVcab, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Nam Bui, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Vietnam
NAGRA protects KT Skylife's 4K Ultra HD service in Korea
Sep 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing 4K Ultra HD content protection to KT Skylife. The NAGRA anyCAST Security Services Platform combined with NAGRA’s hardware security certification, secures the operator’s 4K Ultra HD satellite offer.
News categories: NAGRA, Skylife, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Han Lee, Content Protection, Korea, Satellite
NAGRA enables multiscreen, on-demand for Indonesia's Link Net
May 5, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PT Link Net Tbk, Indonesia’s largest cable and broadband operator, have announced the launch of a TV Everywhere offering for the operator’s new First Media platform.
News categories: NAGRA, Link Net, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Richard Kartawijaya, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Media Player, TV Everywhere
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV