Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
Taiwan's TBC launches digitized platform powered by NAGRA OpenTV 5
Nov 11, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC), one of the leading multi-system cable operators in Taiwan, has rolled out a newly digitized platform powered by OpenTV 5.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
NAGRA adds anyCAST CONNECT to 4K Ultra HD partnership with KT Skylife
Sep 6, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has extended its content protection partnership with Korean satellite broadcaster KT Skylife to include NAGRA’s anyCAST CONNECT solution.
News categories: NAGRA, KT Skylife, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Han Lee, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Korea, Satellite
StarHub adopts NAGRA's Netflix solution for STBs
Apr 26, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has successfully partnered with StarHub, Singapore’s leading pay TV operator, to launch the Netflix subscription-on-demand (SVOD) service on its Fibre TV platform.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Wang Li-Na, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore
NAGRA enables launch of VSMPL digital cable in Southern India
Jan 12, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is enabling the launch of a new digital cable and high-speed broadband offering for Venkata Sai Media Private Limited (VSMPL), the largest cable TV service provider in the south of India.
News categories: NAGRA, VSMPL, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware
NAGRA powers Hinduja Group NXT Digital 'HITS' platform
Oct 1, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware are enabling the Hinduja Group’s NXT Digital 'HITS' platform which will provide backend operations to local and multi-system cable operators in India.
News categories: NAGRA, Hinduja Ventures, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Tony D’Silva, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Satellite
NAGRA end-to-end solution selected by VTVCab of Vietnam
Sep 10, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has been selected by Vietnam largest cable operator, VTVcab, to provide VTVcab with its anyCAST content protection, OpenTV 5 HTML5 connectware, Gravity user interface and MediaLive multiscreen solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, VTVcab, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Nam Bui, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Vietnam
NAGRA protects KT Skylife's 4K Ultra HD service in Korea
Sep 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing 4K Ultra HD content protection to KT Skylife. The NAGRA anyCAST Security Services Platform combined with NAGRA’s hardware security certification, secures the operator’s 4K Ultra HD satellite offer.
News categories: NAGRA, Skylife, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Han Lee, Content Protection, Korea, Satellite
NAGRA enables multiscreen, on-demand for Indonesia's Link Net
May 5, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PT Link Net Tbk, Indonesia’s largest cable and broadband operator, have announced the launch of a TV Everywhere offering for the operator’s new First Media platform.
News categories: NAGRA, Link Net, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Richard Kartawijaya, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Media Player, TV Everywhere
Nagra enables StarHub to deliver IPTV offering to all-IP fibre network
Apr 22, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub’s recently launched IPTV service on Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network uses NAGRA’s MediaLive multiscreen, OpenTV 5 connectware and anyCAST CONNECT content protection solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV