Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
Taiwan Broadband Communications selects NAGRA OpenTV 5 Connectware
Apr 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC) has selected NAGRA’s OpenTV 5 connectware to power its next generation digital TV platform. TBC will deploy a platform combining broadcast and Internet TV services while ensuring content remains secure on any device.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Taiwan, TV Everywhere
Guangdong Cable selects NAGRA content protection
Mar 24, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Guangdong Cable has selected NAGRA's anyCAST content protection to secure a new offer combining DVB-based live TV and Internet-based over-the-top services (OTT).
News categories: NAGRA, Guangdong Cable, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
Nagra Anycast and OpenTV selected by DEN Networks
Sep 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DEN Networks, India’s largest cable provider, has selected NAGRA anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware to enable their next generation pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, DEN Networks, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
NAGRA MediaLive powers StarHub multiscreen offer
Sep 9, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub, Singapore's leading pay-TV operator, hsa selected its end-to-end multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, to power its next generation digital TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, IBC2020, Mobile, Singapore, TV Everywhere
StarHub partners Samsung and NAGRA for next-gen STBs
Apr 10, 2014 – StarHub has announced a strategic partnership with Samsung and NAGRA for its line-up of next-generation set-top boxes. The first of three to be rolled out will be a Samsung HD Interactive set-top box.
News categories: StarHub, Samsung, NAGRA, Lin Shu Fen, Stanley Goh, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Nagra launches turnkey Pay TV solution in Asia
Sep 9, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the availability of a turnkey platform for pay-TV service providers enabling quick deployment of new services. The solution will make its debut in Asia with two service providers in Mongolia.
News categories: NAGRA, Sansar, DDishTV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nagravision Demonstrates Streaming Mobile TV & VOD Content Protection at Mobile World Congress
Feb 15, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) is demonstrating innovative Mobile TV solutions dedicated to the secured streaming of Mobile TV, Catch-up TV and VOD over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks at the Mobile World Congress.
News categories: Nagravision, 5G, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Mobile, MWC20, Smart TV
Nagravision and CSM Enter Deployment Phase Two for China's National Mobile TV Service
Feb 13, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) and mobile TV operator China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting (CSM) have entered the second deployment phase for China's CMMB national mobile TV service.
News categories: Nagravision, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free