Digital TV News: Julien Signes
Envivio selected for Blink multiscreen OTT service in the Philippines
Feb 11, 2014 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Envivio Muse encoders and Envivio Halo network media processors have been deployed by Omni for live streaming of content as part of the new blink TV service in the Philippines.
News categories: Envivio, Blink, Joemar Tiano, Julien Signès, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Philippines
Envivio and Broadcom Collaborate on HEVC Interoperability
Mar 26, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) and Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) are working on HEVC encoder and decoder interoperability in order to provide a proven, reliable solution ahead of commercial market deployments. Initial Envivio HEVC software deployments are expected to begin in Q2 2013.
News categories: Envivio, Broadcom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor
Envivio and Vinson Selected by Belgian Broadcasters for Mobile TV Services
Mar 19, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced an integration with the new Vinson mobile TV solution, and deployment of the joint solution for three broadcasters (VRT, VMMa and SBS) in Belgium.
News categories: Envivio, Vinson, Apps, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile
Totalplay Selects Envivio for Live IPTV and VOD Service
Feb 20, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Totalplay Telecomunicaciones, a cable and IPTV service provider in Mexico, has deployed Envivio Muse™ encoders for its live and on-demand video services. Totalplay is a subsidiary of Grupo Salinas.
News categories: Envivio, Totalplay, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico
LG U+ Deploys Envivio Encoders for First Google TV Service in Korea
Nov 28, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that LG U+ has deployed Envivio encoding solutions to power its new LG u+tv G multi-screen service, the first service offering in South Korea to support Google TV.
News categories: Envivio, Uplus, Google TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, TV Everywhere
Atyaf Launches TV Everywhere Service With Envivio
Oct 30, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Atyaf, an IPTV service provider for the Middle East region, has selected Envivio Muse™ software-based encoding solutions to power its live and on-demand TV Everywhere services.
News categories: Envivio, Atyaf, Bahrain, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
Envivio Selected for StarHub's HDTV, Mobile and OTT Video Service Expansion
Jun 20, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that the Envivio 4Caster™ encoders powered by Envivio Muse™ software have been deployed by StarHub for HDTV, OTT and mobile TV services. StarHub serves more than 544,000 TV households in Singapore.
News categories: Envivio, StarHub, Cable TV, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, OTT, Singapore, Subscribers, Tablet
SKY Perfect JSAT Launches TV Everywhere Service in Japan Powered by Envivio
May 22, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that SKY Perfect JSAT (Tokyo: 9412) of Japan has deployed Envivio 4Caster™ Gen III encoders powered by Envivio Muse™ software, for the SKY PerfecTV! On-Demand video service.
News categories: Envivio, SKY Perfect, Content Distribution, Japan, OTT, Satellite, TV Everywhere
Maxcom Deploys Envivio Encoders to Power Mexico's First OTT, IPTV and VOD Streaming Service
Feb 27, 2012 – Envivio has announced a new deployment with Maxcom (NYSE: MXT) (BMV: MAXCOMCPO.MX), a telecommunication services operator in Mexico. Maxcom selected Envivio's 4Caster™ C4 Gen III encoders to power Yuzu, its new live and on-demand OTT streaming service.
News categories: Envivio, Maxcom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Mexico, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing