Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGA, DLNA, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA, DLNA, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
- TV Everywhere available to 72% of pay TV subscribers in Europe
- OBLO Living and iWedia collaborate on home automation through IFTTT
- iWedia’s Linux-based STB software deployed by SmarDTV for HD+
- ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs partner for ATSC 3.0 chipset development
- Antenna Group launches SVOD service in Greece
- Simplestream’s Cloud TV platform powers TracePlay
- Ooredoo Oman launches multiscreen TV with Netgem
- Opera TV to show latest HbbTV 2.0.1 features with the BBC
- iWedia Android TV STB software ported to HiSilicon SoCs
- iWedia Android TV STB software available on Amlogic UHD STB ICs
- 4C launches TV suite to help brands win battle for consumer attention
- ALi, Alticast provide joint solution for pay TV
- Unicoms offers white label OTT in the Balkans with Conax and Appear TV
- Vietnam's VNPT sells more than 100,000 DTT receivers in first 3 months
- Non-pay TV homes to double in North America
- NOWO launches OTT with Broadpeak CDN
- Verizon and SES trial Ultra HD delivery
- MStar and SERAPHIC showcase HbbTV 2 at CCBN 2017
- GS Group sells stake in Bangladesh's RealVU DTH
- iQIYI picks Irdeto DRM and watermarking for ChinaDRM-protected OTT