Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGA, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware
- Videocon d2h releases Direct To Mobile TV app
- Time Warner Cable residential video subscribers down 45,000 in 2Q 2015
- BT TV adds 60,000 subscribers in 2Q 2015
- STB shipments to South Asian countries rise 20% in Q2 2015
- Central American pay-TV subscribers to hit 5.57 million by 2018
- 4K TV shipments to exceed 30 million units in 2015
- BSkyB adds 113,000 TV subscribers in 2Q 2015
- Telecom Italia to add Netflix to TIMvision set-top box
- One third of cable subscribers to be passed by DOCSIS 3.1 by April 2017
- Telstra to launch streaming TV service with Roku
- Dish TV adds 390 thousand subscribers in 2Q 2015
- PathPartner announces HEVC codec for x86 platforms
- Flat Panel Display revenues forecast to fall in 2015
- Harmonic powers Japan's first live Full-Frame 4K Ultra HD channel for EHIME CATV
- Global STB shipments fell 2% to 275 million units in 2014
- Distribution Encoder market revenues to decline 21% by 2020
- FTTH subscribers in Asia-Pacific up 35 percent in one year
- Finland's DNA upgrades OTT with Booxmedia and Verimatrix
- MPEG LA issues Call for Patents for MPEG-DASH
- AT&T completes acquisition of DIRECTV