Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGACOM2014, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGACOM2014, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware
- Nearly 1 billion TV sets Internet connected by 2020
- Entropic to explore strategic alternatives
- KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
- TiVo grows Opera TV Store in U.S. market
- Broadcom enables SK broadband Ultra HD service in Korea
- Roku reaches 10 million players sold in U.S.
- Telefónica chooses Eagle Kingdom for PlayBOX OTT STB
- MStar Semi ships 20 millionth HEVC decoder
- AirTies and SoftAtHome partner for low-cost wireless HEVC set-top
- Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB powered by Marvell ARMADA 1500 PRO
- Nilesat takes multiple transponders on EUTELSAT 8 West B satellite
- SAMART and Siano partner for mobile TV in Thailand
- Bouygues Telecom to offer Netflix from November
- Verimatrix extends collaboration with Bouygues Telecom
- Viaccess-Orca selected by Telekom Romania for IPTV and OTT multiscreen
- SMiT and Verimatrix present IPTV solution based on CI+ 1.4 at IBC 2014
- 24i extends Nuevo Siglo OTT service to Smart TVs and game consoles
- Cubiware debuts Ultra HD on TiVo-compatible client
- LG CNS chooses Entropic SoC for India set-top box
- ONO taps TiVo's cloud services