Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGACOM2014, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGACOM2014, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware
- Singtel, Sony Pictures and Warner Bros. establish OTT JV for Asia
- Broadcom reports Q4 and Full Year 2014 results
- Time Warner Cable video subscribers down 38,000 in 4Q 2014
- Online subscription video driving connected TV
- Playstation Network to become premium entertainment service brand
- 1 in 8 Australian households now have a Smart TV
- STMicroelectronics reports 4Q 2014 results
- AT&T adds 73,000 U-verse TV subscribers in 4Q 2014
- Carrefour to debut Nolim Films digital video service
- SmartLabs upgrades IPTV service at Georgia's Caucasus Online
- Ooredoo launches multiscreen cable TV in the Maldives
- Eutelsat to support Kyrgyz Republic's transition to DTT
- NEOTION CI Plus 1.3 CAM integrates Verimatrix VCAS security
- Sigma Designs to distribute reference designs with Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated
- A streaming media player in 40% of U.S. internet homes by 2017
- Nigeria's ACTV DTH chooses AMOS-5 satellite
- Elemental enables OTT delivery for Hong Kong's TVB
- Dhiraagu launches multiscreen IPTV in the Maldives
- NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
- Dish TV India adds 416,000 net subscribers in 4Q 2014