Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGA COM, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware
- Motive TV signs software contract with Skyworth
- Univision launches Flama Latin OTT service
- LCD TV growth improving, as plasma and CRT TV disappear
- NAGRA adds multiscreen DRM to DISH/Echostar security
- China Digital TV announces strategic partnership with Beijing Gehua
- RDA Microelectronics announces sampling of Digital TV Tuner IC
- Ziggo digital pay TV subscribers down 16,000 in 1Q 2014
- GOtv Kenya launches GOcard CAM with NEOTION
- WASU content for IMAX-TCL Premium Home Theatre
- ADB provides software and services to O2 Czech Republic
- MultiChoice selects Clearleap to accelerate multiscreen strategy
- ViXS reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2014 results
- US pay TV subscriptions poised for rebound after 2013 decline
- Two European operators select Espial for multiscreen services
- Romania ends 2013 with 6.4 million pay TV subscribers
- Time Warner Cable developing RDK STB with Humax
- Peoples Communication partners with Skitter to bring IPTV to East Texas
- Digital pay TV soars in Eastern Europe
- ALBtelecom launches ALB TV IPTV service in Albania
- Nagra DRM receives DECE approval