Digital TV News: Tom Buhl
KAON to distribute Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated on its STBs
Sep 7, 2015 – Wyplay and Kaon Media (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced their collaboration on the Frog Turnkey solution. Wyplay will be providing its Frog turnkey solution pre-integrated on KAON devices and KAON will bundle it in its offers to pay TV operators in key growth markets such as Eastern Europe or Africa.
News categories: Wyplay, KAON, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tom Buhl, Africa, Europe, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box
KAON joins Frog by Wyplay
Oct 16, 2014 – Wyplay and KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced that KAON has become a Licensee of the Frog shared-source solution and will be acting as a set-top-box Integrator for Frog.
News categories: Wyplay, KAON, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tom Buhl, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NDS Partners with Kaonmedia to Support ASTER to Launch Advanced TV Services in Poland
Jan 29, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it has joined forces with Kaonmedia to deliver digital set-top boxes (STB) and DVRs, including a DVR for viewing in High Definition, to ASTER, a leading provider of media and communication services in Poland.
News categories: NDS Group, Kaonmedia, ASTER, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVR, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos