Digital TV News: 'Yes'
3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
Sep 23, 2020 – Israel's yes (TASE: BEZQ) has incorporated 3SS technology in its STINGTV streaming service. 3SS developed an operator application, in both English and Hebrew, offering a full range of features for STINGTV subscribers.
News categories: 3SS, 'Yes', Kai-Christian Borchers, Itzhak Elyakim, Apps, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Smart TV, UX
Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
Jul 29, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that Yes (TASE: BEZQ) is deploying Synamedia’s end-to-end video network portfolio to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency for its cloud-based, internet-only TV services in Israel.
News categories: Synamedia, 'Yes', Yves Padrines, Itzhak Elyakim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
Mar 14, 2019 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced that it plans to migrate its 'yes' service from satellite transmission to broadcasting over the Internet (OTT) in a gradual process that is expected to be spread over several years.
News categories: Bezeq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Satellite
Nuance and UEI bring conversational interface to yes DBS in Israel
Sep 19, 2017 – Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) and Universal Electronics (UEI) (NASDAQ:UEIC) have announced that they power the first conversational interface for Pay TV in Israel for yes. yes will launch their first voice-powered remote control in September 2017.
News categories: Nuance Communications, Universal Electronics, 'yes', Dan Faulkner, Menno Koopmans, Itzhak Elyakim, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, UX
Viaccess-Orca delivers a personalized TV experience at 'yes' in Israel
Sep 15, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced its latest partnership with 'yes'. Through the new agreement, 'yes' has chosen the Viaccess-Orca COMPASS content discovery platform to build new levels of personalization into its subscription and transactional VOD services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, 'yes', Paul Molinier, Ori Gal, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Israel, Satellite
Cisco introduces Infinite Video Platform Labs
Jan 5, 2017 – IVP Labs allows participating customers to test new features with users before making them generally available. Customers and end users can provide crucial feedback to make these features, and the IVP roadmap, more relevant.
News categories: Cisco Systems, 'yes', Rajeev Raman, Yitschak Elyakim, CES2021, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, QoE, UX, Worldwide
Tvinci selected for Israel’s first pay OTT TV service
Jan 6, 2014 – yes Satellite TV – Israel’s only provider of multi-channel television broadcasts via satellite – has selected Tvinci to create the user experience for yes GO, Israel’s first personal and social multi-screen TV service.
News categories: Tvinci, 'yes', Itzhak Elyakim, Ron Eilon, Ofer Shayo, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, OTT, Social TV
Altech Multimedia and 'yes' Israel extend partnership
Nov 13, 2013 – Altech Multimedia and DBS Satellite Services ('YES') have signed an agreement for the provision of a new generation of set-top boxes to the Israeli satellite pay-TV provider. The set-top boxes are based Broadcom chipsets.
News categories: Altech Multimedia, 'yes', Ron Eilon, Bartolomeo Caputo, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs HomePlugAV chosen by 'yes' for VoD and multi-room
Aug 5, 2013 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that 'yes', an Israeli satellite provider, has chosen Sigma Designs, to help strengthen their video-on-demand and multi-room customer services.
News categories: Sigma Designs, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5