Digital TV News: AWS
NAGRA launches multi-DRM service on AWS Marketplace
Sep 15, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its multi-DRM solution, a core module of the company’s Active Streaming Protection framework, is now available via a SaaS pricing model on AWS Marketplace.
News categories: NAGRA, AWS, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Harmonic adds Google and Equativ to its ad-tech ecosystem
Sep 13, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that it is expanding its targeted advertising ecosystem through partnerships with ad tech platforms Google Ad Manager and Equativ.
News categories: Harmonic, Equativ, Google Ad Manager, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
GMA deploys Synamedia PowerVu for better Pinoy TV viewing experience
Sep 13, 2023 – Synamedia has announced that GMA Network has deployed PowerVu from Synamedia to move distribution of its global GMA Pinoy TV service from satellite to the cloud.
News categories: Synamedia, GMA Network, Marc Baillavoine, Joseph Francia, Allan Cruz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Worldwide
Euronews selects Globecast for content production, playout and distribution
Sep 12, 2023 – Euronews has selected Globecast as its technical partner for content services, bringing together technologies for video editing, scheduling and playout alongside distribution.
News categories: Globecast, Euronews, Gregoire Courtois, Francois Schmitt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
FOX deploys Zixi for affiliate contribution
Aug 15, 2023 – Zixi has announced that FOX Corporation has deployed Zixi for the initial delivery of the channels from their 190 local affiliates to their digital MVPD partners.
News categories: Zixi, FOX Corp, Gordon Brooks, Alastair Hamilton, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, USA
Veset integrates cloud playout platform with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Jul 25, 2023 – Veset's Nimbus cloud playout platform is now integrated with AWS Elemental MediaTailor, enabling users to build channels and insert personalised ads entirely in the cloud.
News categories: Veset, AWS Elemental, Gatis Gailis, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
CIS Group and Veset power CNN Brazil on Samsung TV Plus
Jul 12, 2023 – CNN Brazil is making its news channel available on Samsung TV Plus using Veset's cloud playout solution, adding connected TV to its existing cable TV and YouTube distribution.
News categories: Veset, CIS Group, CNN Brazil, Gatis Gailis, Felipe Andrade, Rafael Duzzi, Apps, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, Streaming
Ateme OTT solution running on AWS selected by Swisscom
Jul 11, 2023 – Ateme has announced that Swisscom has chosen Ateme’s end-to-end OTT solution to migrate the Cloud Digital Video Recording (CDVR) platform of its blue TV service to AWS.
News categories: Ateme, Swisscom, Yoann Poizeau, Marco Lötscher, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Switzerland
Mediacorp selects ThinkAnalytics to power OTT TV personalisation
Apr 25, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Mediacorp has selected the Think360 personalised content discovery and viewer engagement platform for mewatch its OTT streaming service.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Mediacorp, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming, UX
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029