Digital TV News: AWS
Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
Mar 14, 2023 – Ateme has announced that it has completed the AWS ISV Accelerate program, a co-sell program for independent software vendors providing software solutions that run on or integrate with AWS.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Yohann Guilloux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, Worldwide
V-Nova and Globo show benefits of MPEG-5 LCEVC at 2023 Carnival in Brazil
Mar 1, 2023 – V-Nova has collaborated with Globo Mediatech Lab in the delivery of an LCEVC-enhanced stream for the 2023 Carnival in Brazil to demonstrate the benefits of MPEG-5 LCEVC in live streaming applications.
News categories: V-Nova, MainConcept, Globo, Guido Meardi, Deacon Johnson, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Ateme 5G streaming integrated with AWS 5G MEC infrastructure
Feb 28, 2023 – Ateme has announced that its 5G media streaming solution is now integrated into Amazon Web Services' AWS Wavelength 5G Mobile-Access Edge Computing (MEC) infrastructure.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Williams Tovar, 5G, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Ateme services available in AWS Marketplace
Feb 7, 2023 – Ateme's video processing and delivery solutions can now be purchased via the AWS Marketplace, strengthening Ateme's partnership with AWS and bringing Ateme technologies to a wider audience of AWS users.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Yohann Guilloux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
Feb 1, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics grew aggressively in 2022 with revenue growth of 30% year on year. New customer signings included Bell Canada, BritBox, Crunchyroll, Telus, Sony Pictures, Magyar Telekom, and MBC Group.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Eddie Young, Greg Riker, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, UX, Worldwide
Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
Feb 1, 2023 – Cellcom used low latency streaming technology from Synamedia to enhance its FIFA World Cup viewing experience. Cellcom streamed matches in full HD with broadcast-equivalent latency to Android TV STBs using LL-DASH.
News categories: Synamedia, Cellcom, Elke Hungenaert, Gil Hershberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Swisscom migrates to Verimatrix VCAS in the Cloud
Jan 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Swisscom has adopted the full SaaS version of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS), migrating from on-premises security to cloud-based anti-piracy.
News categories: Verimatrix, Swisscom, Andrew Bear, Marco Lötscher, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Switzerland
TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
Dec 6, 2022 – Irdeto has announce that Irdeto Control has been implemented to secure the OTT platform of TF1. The integration was completed for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, one of the most watched sports events in the world.
News categories: Irdeto, TF1, Richard Frankland, Thierry Bonhomme, Digital TV, DRM, France, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania