Digital TV News: Adobe Systems
TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
Dec 11, 2019 – According to Grand View Research, the global TV analytics market is expected to reach $655.4 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.2% over the period, with more companies investing in platforms to understand viewership preferences.
News categories: Grand View Research, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Sky, Adobe, TVbeat and Alphonso form TV data consortium
Feb 7, 2018 – Sky, Adobe Systems, TVbeat and Alphonso have formed a thought leadership consortium that will work with the European TV industry to explore opportunities enabled by developments in measurement, metrics and data.
News categories: Sky Media, Adobe, TVBeat, Alphonso, Jamie West, Philip Duffield, Abbas Tahzib, TS Kelly, Jon Chase, Katty Roberfroid, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
Adobe Reports U.S. Mobile Video Views Up 300% in 2012
Apr 10, 2013 – At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) released a broad set of industry data and insights about online video and ad consumption. The report shows that TV Everywhere adoption increased 12-fold in 2012 in the U.S.
News categories: Adobe Systems, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Adobe Announces Integrated Video Publishing, Advertising and Analytics Platform
Feb 27, 2012 – Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) has unveiled the industry's first fully integrated video technology platform, code named Project Primetime, to enable smooth, TV-like experiences for ad-supported videos across Web-connected devices.
News categories: Adobe Systems, Advertising, MWC22, Streaming
Global DRM Market to Reach US$2.5 Billion by 2017
Nov 21, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a report on the Digital Rights Management (DRM) market. Media & Entertainment DRM is the fastest growing segment, with revenue growing at a CAGR of about 15.3% over the analysis period.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Content Protection, DRM, Market Research
Adobe Pass for TV Everywhere Gaining Rapid Adoption in the Media Industry
Sep 8, 2011 – Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) has announced that Adobe® Pass has gained substantial traction since it launched in March 2011. Adobe Pass makes it easy for TV programmers and media companies to validate that customers are entitled to view online content.
News categories: Adobe Systems, Content Protection, IBC2022, Streaming
Trident Set-Top Box SoCs Selected for China's First NGB Trial Deployments
Mar 24, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has announced that its set-top box system-on-chips (SoCs) are powering one of the first trial deployments of Next Generation Broadcasting (NGB) in China.
News categories: Trident Micro, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Adobe Pass for TV Everywhere: New Premium Video Authentication Solution Now Available
Mar 23, 2011 – Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) has announced the Adobe® Pass service, a new authentication solution that enables pay TV subscribers to easily access premium content from virtually any Internet-connected device.
News categories: Adobe Systems, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Tablet
Trident Microsystems Ships 100 Millionth Set-Top Box Chipset Powered by ARM Technology
Jan 6, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) and ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) have announced the shipment of the 100 Millionth set-top box (STB) chipset to OEM customers for use in satellite, cable, and IPTV applications.
News categories: Trident Micro, ARM, CES2023, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December