Digital TV News: Amazon Web Services
DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
Sep 27, 2023 – DIAGNAL has extended its partnership with Lounges.tv, developing Lounges.tv's interactive streaming platform for content creators, and collaborating with partners to deploy the solution.
News categories: DIAGNAL, Lounges.tv, Reuben Verghes, Craig Gardner, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
NAGRA launches multi-DRM service on AWS Marketplace
Sep 15, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its multi-DRM solution, a core module of the company’s Active Streaming Protection framework, is now available via a SaaS pricing model on AWS Marketplace.
News categories: NAGRA, AWS, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Harmonic adds Google and Equativ to its ad-tech ecosystem
Sep 13, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that it is expanding its targeted advertising ecosystem through partnerships with ad tech platforms Google Ad Manager and Equativ.
News categories: Harmonic, Equativ, Google Ad Manager, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitmovin playback analytics complement Amazon IVS metrics
Jul 19, 2023 – Bitmovin has announced Bitmovin Analytics, offering playback health analytics to complement the existing analytics available with Amazon Interactive Video Service (Amazon IVS).
News categories: Bitmovin, Amazon Web Services, Stefan Lederer, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
VinFast EVs to integrate Sony RIDEVU in-car streaming
May 18, 2023 – RIDEVU, a streaming service created by Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) for integration into vehicle infotainment systems, will launch in VinFast EVs starting this summer.
News categories: Sony Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Pete Wood, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
Universal Tennis chooses M2A Media to syndicate its live match feeds
Apr 17, 2023 – Universal Tennis has chosen M2A Media's live IP transport product to automate, optimize, and manage the transport of its live match feeds to partners, affiliates, and third-party service providers.
News categories: M2A Media, Universal Tennis, Matt Hughes, Kelly Forese, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
IMDb, Fabric, and AWS team up to deliver IMDb metadata
Mar 30, 2023 – IMDb and Fabric have announced a solution that allows media and entertainment companies to enrich their catalogs using entertainment data sets from IMDb. Licensing is fulfilled through AWS Data Exchange.
News categories: IMDb, Fabric, AWS, Nikki Santoro, Rob Delf, Marc Aldrich, Renee McGinnis, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
Mar 28, 2023 – LiveU has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) after successful completion of the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR) process for its cloud video workflow solution.
News categories: LiveU, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data