Digital TV News: Appear TV
Dplay expands Appear TV OTT delivery with dynamic ads
Jul 9, 2019 – Appear TV has announced that Dplay is expanding their OTT solution from Appear and NEP Norway with dynamic ad insertion. Dynamic ad insertion functionality was initially launched in May for select channels in the Nordic region.
News categories: Appear TV, Dplay, NEP Norway, Naser N. Haify, Peder O. Krogh, Timothée Thirouin, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
Appear TV ABR streaming integrated with Concurrent’s asset storage
May 16, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) and Appear TV have announced that Appear TV has integrated its ABR streaming solution with Concurrent’s Aquari visual asset storage.
News categories: Concurrent, Appear TV, Scott Ryan, Carl Walter Holst, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Unicoms offers white label OTT in the Balkans with Conax and Appear TV
Mar 27, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) and Appear TV have announced that Bulgaria’s Unicoms Services has deployed its UnyQTV hosted OTT platform for pay-TV operators deploying advanced technology provided by Conax and Appear TV.
News categories: Conax, Appear TV, Unicoms Services, Daniel Johansson, Walter Holst, Nastya Popova, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, Video Exchange
Appear TV multiscreen/OTT video platform for Orange Slovakia
Oct 17, 2016 – Appear TV has announced that Slovakia’s largest mobile operator, Orange SK, has installed the XC5000 platform OTT headend system. The integration was done by Sunteq, a provider of digital audio and video technologies who represents Appear TV in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: Appear TV, Orange, Carl Walter Holst, Jirí Laznicka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Slovakia, Streaming
DStv first to launch DVB over IP in South Africa
Apr 16, 2010 – DVB over IP has been launched to commercial establishments by MultiChoice. The service will be provided to hotels, shopping malls and offices. Later this year the service will be extended to gated residential communities and residential apartments.
News categories: MultiChoice, IPTV, South Africa
TeNeT connects with its customers via Appear TV's IPTV platform
Oct 28, 2008 – Appear TV and DEPS, an Appear TV regional partner, are pleased to announce the selection of Appear TV's SC2000 system as the new TeNeT IPTV head-end - the next step towards launching a commercial IPTV service in Ukraine.
News categories: Appear TV, TeNeT, DEPS, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Ukraine
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius