Digital TV News: Appear TV
Dplay expands Appear TV OTT delivery with dynamic ads
Jul 9, 2019 – Appear TV has announced that Dplay is expanding their OTT solution from Appear and NEP Norway with dynamic ad insertion. Dynamic ad insertion functionality was initially launched in May for select channels in the Nordic region.
News categories: Appear TV, Dplay, NEP Norway, Naser N. Haify, Peder O. Krogh, Timothée Thirouin, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, OTT, Sweden
Appear TV ABR streaming integrated with Concurrent’s asset storage
May 16, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) and Appear TV have announced that Appear TV has integrated its ABR streaming solution with Concurrent’s Aquari visual asset storage.
News categories: Concurrent, Appear TV, Scott Ryan, Carl Walter Holst, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Unicoms offers white label OTT in the Balkans with Conax and Appear TV
Mar 27, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) and Appear TV have announced that Bulgaria’s Unicoms Services has deployed its UnyQTV hosted OTT platform for pay-TV operators deploying advanced technology provided by Conax and Appear TV.
News categories: Conax, Appear TV, Unicoms Services, Daniel Johansson, Walter Holst, Nastya Popova, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, Video Exchange
Appear TV multiscreen/OTT video platform for Orange Slovakia
Oct 17, 2016 – Appear TV has announced that Slovakia’s largest mobile operator, Orange SK, has installed the XC5000 platform OTT headend system. The integration was done by Sunteq, a provider of digital audio and video technologies who represents Appear TV in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: Appear TV, Orange, Carl Walter Holst, Jirí Laznicka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Slovakia
DStv first to launch DVB over IP in South Africa
Apr 16, 2010 – DVB over IP has been launched to commercial establishments by MultiChoice. The service will be provided to hotels, shopping malls and offices. Later this year the service will be extended to gated residential communities and residential apartments.
News categories: MultiChoice, IPTV, South Africa
TeNeT connects with its customers via Appear TV's IPTV platform
Oct 28, 2008 – Appear TV and DEPS, an Appear TV regional partner, are pleased to announce the selection of Appear TV's SC2000 system as the new TeNeT IPTV head-end - the next step towards launching a commercial IPTV service in Ukraine.
News categories: Appear TV, TeNeT, DEPS, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Ukraine
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting