Digital TV News: Appear TV
Dplay expands Appear TV OTT delivery with dynamic ads
Jul 9, 2019 – Appear TV has announced that Dplay is expanding their OTT solution from Appear and NEP Norway with dynamic ad insertion. Dynamic ad insertion functionality was initially launched in May for select channels in the Nordic region.
News categories: Appear TV, Dplay, NEP Norway, Naser N. Haify, Peder O. Krogh, Timothée Thirouin, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
Appear TV ABR streaming integrated with Concurrent’s asset storage
May 16, 2017 – Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) and Appear TV have announced that Appear TV has integrated its ABR streaming solution with Concurrent’s Aquari visual asset storage.
News categories: Concurrent, Appear TV, Scott Ryan, Carl Walter Holst, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Unicoms offers white label OTT in the Balkans with Conax and Appear TV
Mar 27, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) and Appear TV have announced that Bulgaria’s Unicoms Services has deployed its UnyQTV hosted OTT platform for pay-TV operators deploying advanced technology provided by Conax and Appear TV.
News categories: Conax, Appear TV, Unicoms Services, Daniel Johansson, Walter Holst, Nastya Popova, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, Video Exchange
Appear TV multiscreen/OTT video platform for Orange Slovakia
Oct 17, 2016 – Appear TV has announced that Slovakia’s largest mobile operator, Orange SK, has installed the XC5000 platform OTT headend system. The integration was done by Sunteq, a provider of digital audio and video technologies who represents Appear TV in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: Appear TV, Orange, Carl Walter Holst, Jirí Laznicka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Slovakia, Streaming
DStv first to launch DVB over IP in South Africa
Apr 16, 2010 – DVB over IP has been launched to commercial establishments by MultiChoice. The service will be provided to hotels, shopping malls and offices. Later this year the service will be extended to gated residential communities and residential apartments.
News categories: MultiChoice, IPTV, South Africa
TeNeT connects with its customers via Appear TV's IPTV platform
Oct 28, 2008 – Appear TV and DEPS, an Appear TV regional partner, are pleased to announce the selection of Appear TV's SC2000 system as the new TeNeT IPTV head-end - the next step towards launching a commercial IPTV service in Ukraine.
News categories: Appear TV, TeNeT, DEPS, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Ukraine
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022