Digital TV News: Cellnex
LovesTV available as an app on home menu of Vestel televisions
Feb 23, 2022 – Sofia Digital has collaborated with Cellnex Telecom to make HbbTV-based streaming service LOVEStv available as a Smart TV app on the home menu on Vestel TVs. Previously LOVEStv was available only as an overlay broadcast on participating TV channels.
News categories: Sofia Digital, Cellnex Telecom, LOVEStv, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV, Spain, Terrestrial
Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
Jan 12, 2021 – Intertrust has announced that Cellnex Telecom will use its ExpressPlay DRM cloud service to protect Cellnex' LOVEStv, an HbbTV platform combining over-the-air TV with OTT streaming for broadcasters in Spain.
News categories: Intertrust, Cellnex, Ali Hodjat, Xavi Redón, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, Spain, Terrestrial
HISPASAT in first live broadcast with 4K HDR technology in Spain
Jun 30, 2017 – HISPASAT will be participating in the first live television broadcast in Spain using 4K HDR technology. The satellite operator will collaborate with RTVE in offering the broadcast of the Solemn Changing of the Royal Guard from the Royal Palace in Madrid on 5 July at 12:00pm.
News categories: HISPASAT, RTVE, Digital TV, Satellite, Spain
RTVE and partners to show 4K HDR over DVB-T2 in Seville
Nov 4, 2015 – At the 4K Summit in Seville, RTVE, in collaboration with Cellnex Telecom, Hispasat, Dolby Laboratories and SAPEC, will present two worldwide premieres that will showcase Ultra HD and also its distribution through the different platforms used by citizens.
News categories: RTVE, Cellnex, Hispasat, Dolby, SAPEC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Spain, Terrestrial
HISPASAT begins 4K broadcasting with HDR on Hispasat 1E
Sep 8, 2015 – Spanish satellite communications operator HISPASAT has begun 4K TV transmissions in Europe using the High Dynamic Range (HDR) format. Broadcasting on Hispasat 1E, it is the first satellite service in the world using Dolby Vision HDR.
News categories: HISPASAT, Dolby, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2022, Satellite
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS