Digital TV News: Comigo
Cell C selects Comigo to power entertainment platform in South Africa
Feb 6, 2018 – Comigo has announced that it has been selected by Cell C in South Africa to power the company’s entertainment and content service, black. black brings to consumers a full 360° entertainment experience from VoD through to live TV streaming.
News categories: Comigo, Cell C, Motty Lentzitzky, Surie Ramasary, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, South Africa
Comigo to launch cloud PaaS with TV artificial intelligence at IBCShow
Sep 1, 2016 – At IBC2016, Comigo will introduce Experience Intelligence (EI) Mind, one of the world's first cloud-based platforms as a service (PaaS) with TV artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities.
News categories: Comigo, Motty Lentzitzky, Advertising, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, UX, Worldwide
Comigo and Keepixo team up for end-to-end OTT solution
Apr 26, 2016 – At TV Connect Comigo and Keepixo will unveil an integrated solution that consists of Comigo's OTT/IPTV platform, HEVC Android set-top boxes, the Comigo Experience Intelligence Engine, and Keepixo's Genova software suite for OTT/IPTV headends.
News categories: Comigo, Keepixo, Motty Lentzitzky, Jerome Blanc, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Comigo and Octoshape partner to deliver end-to-end social and interactive TV solution for operators
Jan 6, 2014 – Comigo and Octoshape have announced their partnership to deliver an end-to-end TV solution for operators, offering social and interactive features and capabilities combined with a superior TV viewing experience.
News categories: Comigo, Octoshape, Koehn Milland, Dov Moran, Apps, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
Comigo launches 3G/LTE-enabled Android set-top box
Sep 13, 2013 – Comigo has announced the launch of a smart set-top-box, named Comigo Duo. Featuring the Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system and a strong dual-core ARM Cortex A9 processor, the Comigo Duo set-top-box is also 3G/LTE enabled.
News categories: Comigo, Dov Moran, 5G, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Set Top Box
Costa Rica's Racsa picks Comigo's Android set-top-box and middleware
Sep 12, 2013 – Comigo has announced an agreement with Racsa/Grupo ICE, Costa Rica's biggest telco company. Under the agreement, Comigo will provide its hybrid, Android-based Smart-Set-Top-Box (STB) to Racsa/Grupo ICE along with its backend middleware.
News categories: Comigo, Racsa, Grupo ICE, Dov Moran, Orlando Cascante, Costa Rica, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Marvell Showcases Complete Smart Home Solutions for Always-On, Always-Connected Lifestyle at IBC 2012
Sep 6, 2012 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced that it will demonstrate a comprehensive suite of fully immersive, high-performance, end-to-end SoC solutions for always-on multimedia entertainment at IBC 2012.
News categories: Marvell, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Comigo Introduces the Smartest Smart TV Platform
Mar 19, 2012 – Comigo has announced the introduction of a Smart TV platform that will enhance the TV experience by extending viewing across all types of handheld devices, opening up revolutionary personalization and interactive socialization capabilities.
News categories: Comigo, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet, Video Exchange
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform