Digital TV News: CryptoGuard
ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
Jul 1, 2022 – CryptoGuard has announced that ASTA-NET has selected CryptoGuard multi-DRM solution to secure video content for its MeeVu IPTV platform. ASTA-NET is a broadband, TV and telephony service provider in the Greater Poland region.
News categories: CryptoGuard, ASTA-NET, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Jakub Kucharzewski, Zbigniew Ryczek, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
MeeVu debuts OTT PaaS for Eastern European telcos with UniqCast
Dec 20, 2021 – MeeVu offers network operators from Eastern Europe the opportunity to launch multiscreen, interactive TV. Using UniqCast technology the platform provides live TV, catch-up TV, on-demand video, 4K content, and multitenant capabilities.
News categories: UniqCast, MeeVu, Darko Robic, Jakub Kucharzewski, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box, Streaming
Redge Technologies integrates CryptoGuard Multi-DRM
Sep 2, 2021 – Redge Media has been integrated with the CryptoGuard Multi-DRM solution. The latter will provide encryption keys for Redge Media Origin and decryption keys for Content Decryption Modules integrated with Redge Media based end-user applications.
News categories: Redge Technologies, CryptoGuard, Tomasz Paldyna, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Towercom selects CryptoGuard CA for DTT pay TV
Feb 16, 2021 – CryptoGuard has announced that Towercom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its nationwide DTT pay-TV services. Towercom is a privately owned TV and telecommunications operator in Slovakia.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Towercom, Kjell Carlswärd, Gabriel Balla, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Slovakia, Terrestrial
Baltcom adds CryptoGuard security for cable TV digitisation
Jun 15, 2020 – CryptoGuard has announced that Baltcom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its digital cable TV services. Baltcom is Latvia's second largest TV and internet service provider with fiber optic coverage across the country.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Baltcom, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Kjell Carlswärd, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
Jamaica's Ready TV selects CryptoGuard for content security
Apr 30, 2017 – Ready TV, Jamaica’s first digital subscription television service has inked a deal with Swedish based CryptoGuard - a content security provider of secure and smart access control systems for digital television.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Ready TV, Kjell Carlswärd, Chris Dehring, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Jamaica
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads