Digital TV News: Deutsche Welle
conn-x TV - Television From OTE!
Feb 9, 2009 – With 'take control' as its motto, OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) presents conn-x TV. An innovative service for watching Greek and Foreign TV channels as well as films on demand, is offered for the first time in a wide scale in Greece.
News categories: OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV
MTG Launches Viasat Ukraine Satellite Pay-TV Platform
Apr 16, 2008 – Modern Times Group MTG AB (MTG) has announced that the Viasat Ukraine DTH satellite platform will be launched on Monday 21 April.
News categories: MTG, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
Qualcomm Showcases International Mobile Broadcast Platform at Mobile World Congress 2008
Feb 11, 2008 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced its venue-wide demonstration of MediaFLO™ technology at Mobile World Congress 2008.
News categories: MediaFLO, Qualcomm, MWC21, Smart TV
PT Multimédia First Nine Months 2007 Results
Oct 5, 2007 – Pay-TV customers reached 1,521 thousand at the end of September 2007, with net additions of 26 thousand in 3Q07, as compared to net additions of 7 thousand in the same period last year.
News categories: PT Multimédia, Earnings Release, Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
TV on the go and at home - Nokia Siemens Networks presents Mobile TV and IPTV at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam
Sep 7, 2007 – Starting September 7, 2007, Nokia Siemens Networks will present the future of television at IBC in Amsterdam and provide a live DVB-H broadcast signal on channel 23 with full coverage of the exhibition area.
News categories: IBC, IPTV, Mobile
Singapore - StarHub launches HubStation
Jul 20, 2007 – With HubStation, consumers can enjoy the capabilities of a digital video recorder with full Smart TV recording features for StarHub Digital Cable and Free-to-Air channels, free broadband Internet, and access to StarHub's Digital Voice service.
News categories: StarHub, Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Singapore
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor