Digital TV News: Diagnal
Intigral selects Bitmovin and Diagnal to deliver superior viewing experiences
Jun 13, 2022 – Bitmovin has announced that it has partnered with Diagnal to help Intigral deliver video streams to Jawwy TV and Dawri Plus subscribers in the MENA region. Intigral is using the Bitmovin Player integrated with Diagnal's front-end app development technology.
News categories: Bitmovin, Intigral, Diagnal, Stefan Lederer, William Sharp, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Middle-East, Streaming
Paywizard and Diagnal drive targeted real-time multichannel customer engagement
Mar 28, 2018 – Paywizard and Diagnal have announced a partnership that enables pay-TV and over-the-top (OTT) TV operators to take an intelligent, data-driven approach to delivering real-time customer communications and dynamic multichannel marketing campaigns.
News categories: Paywizard, Diagnal, Bhavesh Vaghela, Reuben Verghese, Big Data, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
ALTBalaji launches global OTT service with Diagnal And Xstream
Mar 2, 2017 – ALTBalaji has marked its entry into the OTT entertainment space. Its S-VOD service will be available from mid-April 2017. ALTBalaji is developed, designed, and integrated by Diagnal based on a video management system from Xstream.
News categories: ALTBalaji, Diagnal, Xstream, Nachiket Pantvaidya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
Xstream and Diagnal power 'dimsum' SVOD in Malaysia
Nov 15, 2016 – Xstream and Diagnal have announced that they are powering the dimsum VOD service launched by Malaysia's Star Online. Xstream's cloud-based OTT Platform is the backbone of the multiscreen VOD solution.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, dimsum, Star Media, Laurits Tygesen, Reuben Verghese, Lam Swee Kim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, Streaming, UX
Balaji Telefilms selects Xstream and Diagnal for OTT service
Feb 29, 2016 – Balaji Telefilms, India’s largest TV and film production studio, has announced a partnership with Xstream and Diagnal for its upcoming OTT entertainment service, ALT Balaji. Xstream’s cloud-based video management system will fuel ALT Balaji’s multiscreen offering.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, ALT Digital Media Entertainment, Simon Hoegsbro, Reuben Verghese, Sunil Nair, Ashish Bhansali, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania