Digital TV News: Friend MTS
Friend MTS receives investment from private equity firm NorthEdge
Sep 6, 2022 – Friend MTS has announced a significant investment by private equity firm NorthEdge. The investment will enable Friend MTS to expand its portfolio of video content security SaaS solutions and deliver technology to its core markets of sports and media.
News categories: Friend MTS, NorthEdge, Jonathan Friend, Jon Pickering, Content Protection, Digital TV, Private Equity, Worldwide
Friend MTS adds Axinom and castLabs to partner programme
Apr 22, 2022 – Friend MTS has announced new technology partnerships as it continues to expand its portfolio of anti-piracy and content security technologies. This latest announcement welcomes Axinom and castLabs to the Friend MTS partnership programme.
News categories: Friend MTS, Axinom, castLabs, Dennis Scott, Johannes Jauch, Thasso Griebel, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Friend MTS to provide anti-piracy services to UEFA
Apr 7, 2022 – Friend MTS has been appointed by UEFA to provide anti-piracy services for UEFA competitions. Friend MTS will provide services, including monitoring and enforcement, to combat piracy in all its forms (other than on social media).
News categories: Friend MTS, UEFA, Jonathan Friend, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe
Friend MTS extends anti-piracy protection deal with Novasports in Greece
Mar 16, 2022 – Friend MTS has extended its relationship with United Media to provide anti-piracy services for Novasports channels in Greece. The linear sports channels are protected against content theft and piracy by Friend MTS's global monitoring services.
News categories: Friend MTS, United Media, Jonathan Friend, Duško Martić, Content Protection, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming
Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
Jan 26, 2022 – Friend MTS has agreed a content protection extension with Lega Serie A. Friend MTS' monitoring services provide real-time identification of illegal streams of live Lega Serie A content to help detect, deter and disable pirate operations.
News categories: Friend MTS, Lega Serie A, Jonathan Friend, Luisella Fusco, Content Protection, COVID-19, Italy, Worldwide
Friend MTS and Akamai offer server-side A/B variant watermarking
Apr 22, 2021 – Friend MTS and Akamai are now offering content owners, broadcasters and operators server-side A/B variant watermarking based on Friend MTS ASiD OTT Edge-switched technology and Akamai Access Revocation technology.
News categories: Friend MTS, Akamai, Jonathan Friend, Ian Munford, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Friend MTS launches ASiD watermarking 4th generation
Mar 24, 2021 – Friend MTS has launched 4th Generation ASiD, an extended set of subscriber-level watermarking solutions, including a smart server-side A/B variant to protect assets from illegal redistribution.
News categories: Friend MTS, Jonathan Friend, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
SonyLIV selects Intertrust's cloud-based multi-DRM
May 6, 2020 – Intertrust’s cloud-based multi-DRM service, ExpressPlay DRM, has been selected by SonyLIV to protect content streaming and downloads on all devices. The partnership covers all channels and entertainment programming on the SonyLIV platform.
News categories: Intertrust, SonyLIV, Talal G. Shamoon, Manish Verma, Digital TV, DRM, India, Streaming
Intertrust and Friend MTS extend partnership to streaming piracy
Feb 5, 2020 – Intertrust and Friend MTS have announced an extended partnership agreement that enhances Intertrust's ExpressPlay content protection platform with cutting-edge Friend MTS anti-piracy and watermarking technology services.
News categories: Intertrust, Friend MTS, Ali Hodjat, Simon Hanna, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029