Digital TV News: GO Malta
Aferian announces results for the year ended 30 November 2021.
Feb 10, 2022 – Aferian (LSE AIM: AFRN) has announced results for the year ended 30 November 2021. During the year, Amino grew revenues by 11% to $75.1m and maintained its strong margins and cash generation. 24i continues to grow recurring revenue organically.
News categories: Aferian, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino powers GO Malta OTT Android TV launch
Feb 4, 2021 – Amino and GO Malta have announced that the AminoOS powered Amigo 7X devices and Amino Engage software have been rolled-out to provide GO Malta’s customers with exciting new OTT video services based on Android TV.
News categories: Amino, GO Malta, Donald McGarva, Kelvin Camenzuli, Android TV, Digital TV, Malta, Set Top Box, Streaming
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
Go Malta Chooses Minerva Networks for Next Generation Television Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that Go Malta has selected its platform to offer broadcast TV, video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) television services for up to 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Minerva, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV