Digital TV News: GO Malta
Simply.TV and Minerva power EPG at Go Malta
Sep 11, 2023 – Simply.TV has announced that its metadata is powering the EPG of Go Malta's pay-TV service. The project was implemented with the support of Minerva Networks.
News categories: Simply.TV, Minerva Networks, Go Malta, Daniel Ruhmann, Matt Cuson, Martin Abela, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box, UX
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Malta, QoE
Aferian announces results for the year ended 30 November 2021.
Feb 10, 2022 – Aferian (LSE AIM: AFRN) has announced results for the year ended 30 November 2021. During the year, Amino grew revenues by 11% to $75.1m and maintained its strong margins and cash generation. 24i continues to grow recurring revenue organically.
News categories: Aferian, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino powers GO Malta OTT Android TV launch
Feb 4, 2021 – Amino and GO Malta have announced that the AminoOS powered Amigo 7X devices and Amino Engage software have been rolled-out to provide GO Malta’s customers with exciting new OTT video services based on Android TV.
News categories: Amino, GO Malta, Donald McGarva, Kelvin Camenzuli, Android TV, Digital TV, Malta, Set Top Box, Streaming
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
Go Malta Chooses Minerva Networks for Next Generation Television Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that Go Malta has selected its platform to offer broadcast TV, video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) television services for up to 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Minerva, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data