Digital TV News: Intel Capital
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Videon distributes software platform for Intel Media Server reference design
Dec 24, 2013 – Videon Central has announced a new software platform with its latest Avia Media Player supporting Chromecast, an optimized DVB solution from Futarque, Hillcrest Labs’ Freespace® motion control technology and a complete software development kit from Intel.
News categories: Videon Central, Intel Corp, Michael Daulerio, Ran Senderovitz, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Server, Middleware, Semiconductor
China Digital TV and Intel Capital Jointly Announce Investment in Beijing JoySee Technology
Aug 3, 2011 – China Digital TV (NYSE: STV) and Intel Capital have jointly announced an Intel Capital investment in Beijing JoySee Technology, a subsidiary of China Digital TV.
News categories: China Digital TV, Intel Capital, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Venture Capital
Mirics secures additional $13M funding to fuel company growth
Jul 13, 2010 – Mirics has announced that it has secured $13M in additional funding with existing investors - Acacia Capital Partners, Intel Capital and Pond Ventures - all participating in this latest financing round.
News categories: Mirics, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Mirics secures additional $7m funding to accelerate worldwide growth
Jan 5, 2009 – Mirics Semiconductor has announced that it has secured $7m of financing from its existing investor team of Acacia Capital Partners, Intel Capital and Pond Venture Partners.
News categories: Mirics, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Veoh Networks Secures $30 Million from Silicon Valley Heavyweights
Jun 3, 2008 – Veoh Networks has announced that it has received an additional round of funding led by Intel Capital, and joined by Adobe Systems Incorporated and Gordon Crawford, senior vice president of Capital Research Global Investors.
News categories: Veoh, Intel Capital, Digital TV, OTT, Venture Capital
Irdeto Strengthens Content Security Solutions and Expands Security Portfolio with Acquisition of Cloakware
Dec 4, 2007 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Cloakware, a privately held software company based in Vienna, Virginia, USA and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
News categories: Irdeto, Cloakware, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, MandA, Mobile, Venture Capital
DiBcom adds investment of Euro20 million
Jul 4, 2007 – DiBcom has announced the closing of its fifth round of financing at Euro20 million (approximately $27 million U.S.), bringing its total funding to date to Euro60 million (approximately $80 million U.S.).
News categories: DiBcom, NATIXIS, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Venture Capital
Intel Capital leads $10 Million investment in Mirics Semiconductor
Jul 2, 2007 – Intel Capital has announced that it is the lead investor in a $10 million round of funding into Mirics Semiconductor. Mirics is a UK-based company working to enable receiving content onto mobile devices.
News categories: Mirics Semiconductor, Intel Capital, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, UK, Venture Capital
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution