Digital TV News: Kudelski Group
Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
May 24, 2023 – Chopin Cable Television has selected the NAGRA OpenTV Video Platform to power its new streaming proposition. Chopin will also wholesale the service to other mid-sized operators across Poland.
News categories: NAGRA, Chopin, Olivier Met, Bogdan Laga, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, UX
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Openview launches pay-TV bouquet in S. Africa with NAGRA security
Apr 20, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Openview, a free-to-air satellite TV service in South Africa, has extended its relationship with NAGRA to secure Ultraview, its new pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, eMedia Investments, Openview, Nancy Goldberg, Khalik Sherrif, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, South Africa
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
QTAKE integrates NAGRA forensic watermarking at camera
Apr 12, 2023 – QTAKE has integrated NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) forensic watermarking to secure live video and playback, protecting content directly from the camera into the production workflow for the first time .
News categories: NAGRA, QTAKE, Ken Gerstein, Vlado Struhar, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
ZEE5 selects NAGRA Active Streaming Protection
Apr 11, 2023 – ZEE5 has selected Active Streaming Protection from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S). The multi-DRM session management solution has the added benefit of built-in security monitoring and analytics.
News categories: NAGRA, ZEE5, Stéphane Le Dreau, Kishore AK, Big Data, Digital TV, DRM, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Kudelski terminates sale to Zappware of its iWedia stake
Feb 20, 2023 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced that, as certain conditions related to the closing of the deal were not satisfied, it has decided to terminate the sale of its 40% equity in iWedia to Zappware.
News categories: Kudelski Group, iWedia, Zappware, Android TV, Digital TV, MandA, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Kudelski Digital TV segment sales lower-than-expected in Q4 2022
Feb 7, 2023 – The Kudelski Group has provided a business update regarding its 2022 performance. Overall, Group EBITDA for the full year will be lower than previously announced due to lower-than-expected sales in the Digital TV business at the end of Q4.
News categories: Kudelski, Content Protection, Digital TV, Results, Software, Worldwide
SDMC, NAGRA and Amlogic launch ultra-secure Android TV solution
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC, together with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Amlogic, has announced that they have jointly launched an ultra-secure Android TV Solution leveraging NAGRA content protection technology for pay-TV operators.
News categories: SDMC, NAGRA, Amlogic, Ryan Yan, Sebastian Kramer, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028