Digital TV News: Lebara
SPB TV Android TV box certified by Google
Sep 18, 2017 – The Android TV set-top box from SPB TV has been certified by Google. Currently, the number of installations of SPB TV applications on mobile devices has exceeded 70 million worldwide, most of them are Android users.
News categories: SPB TV, Google, Kirill Filippov, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Number of UK quad-play households to double in 2016
Oct 19, 2015 – By the end of 2019, almost 85% of UK households will have signed up to bundles of at least two telecom and media services from the same provider, according to a multiplay services forecast from CCS Insight.
News categories: CCS Insight, Paolo Pescatore, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, UK
SPB TV provides technology for Lebara Play OTT
Jun 23, 2015 – SPB TV has announced that Lebara Play is based on SPB TV’s turnkey OTT TV solution. Lebara Play provides users with an opportunity to watch TV and video content on all devices: smartphone, tablet, computer, or via your television set using a set-top box.
News categories: SPB TV, Lebara, Kirill Filippov, Sebastian-Justus Schmidt, Yoganathan Ratheesan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming
Lebara diversifies into migrant OTT TV
Jun 19, 2015 – Lebara has announced the launch of an entertainment service for migrants. Lebara Play will be the only multi-ethnic entertainment service bringing together free and premium, fully licensed content in 13 languages in one place, without long-term commitments.
News categories: Lebara, Lebara Play, Yoganathan Ratheesan, Aditya Thakur, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box, Streaming
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22