Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Waverly Utilities selects Amino MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and OS software
Mar 12, 2019 – Amino Technologies (LSE AIM: AMO) has been selected by US telecommunications provider Waverly Utilities to supply MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and Amino OS software that will allow the operator to boost efficiency and deliver an enhanced pay-TV video experience.
News categories: Amino, Waverly Utilities, Donald McGarva, Jeff Magsamen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
i3 Broadband selects Minerva YourTV Now for advanced TV services
Feb 27, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that the Minerva YourTV Now cloud service will power i3 Broadband’s advanced television services. Minerva YourTV Now is a turnkey cloud service for the delivery of video entertainment.
News categories: Minerva Networks, i3 Broadband, Randy Osborne, Dan Kennedy, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
Feb 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has integrated its YourTV Now cloud hosted service with the Verimatrix Viewthority content distribution platform. The solution combines a content distribution workflow, content promotion tools, analytics with a compelling user experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Verimatrix, Matt Cuson, Tom Pollard, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, UX, Worldwide
Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools
Feb 19, 2019 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its Minerva 10 platform. The new capabilities are intended to ensure that pay TV service providers have the tools they need to attract and delight subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
TiVo signs metadata deal with Minerva Networks
Jan 9, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Minerva Networks has signed an IP license renewal and metadata deal to use TiVo as the primary metadata provider for their new cloud service delivery platform, Minerva YourTV Now.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Minerva Networks, Arvin Patel, Sarah Gaeta, Big Data, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December