Digital TV News: Morega Systems
MaxLinear tuner chosen for 'Air HDTV' streaming OTA STB
Jan 6, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL603 global terrestrial tuner has been chosen for Air HDTV, an over-the-air (OTA) antenna/set-top box (STB) designed by Wireless Innovations Group.
News categories: MaxLinear, Wireless Innovation Group, ViXS Systems, Morega Systems, Will Torgerson, Henry Cooper, Perry Chappell, Ashraf Tahir, Digital TV, Gateway, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ViXS partners with MaxLinear, Morega Systems and GIEC on 'EasyOTA' dual streamer
Jan 5, 2017 – ViXS Systems has announced a collaboration with MaxLinear, Morega Systems and GEIC on a Dual Tuner Over-the-Air (OTA) Streaming solution called 'EasyOTA'. EasyOTA converts ATSC OTA signals and transforms them to IP format for viewing on a variety of devices.
News categories: ViXS Systems, MaxLinear, Morega Systems, GEIC, Anselmo Pilla, Will Torgerson, Ashraf Tahir, Aileen Liu, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA, Worldwide
Morega demos media mobility on Intel Ultra HD gateway at CES2015
Jan 6, 2015 – Morega Systems has announced that it will demonstrate a headed gateway solution at CES that combines Intel's Baker Lake reference design for Ultra HD, HEVC and DOCSIS 3.1 with Morega's placeshifting software.
News categories: Morega Systems, Intel Corp, ViXS, Buddy Snow, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Morega demonstrates Ultra HD 4K media mobility on ViXS XCode 6400 SoC
Dec 27, 2013 – Morega Systems has announced that it has successfully demonstrated the industry’s first Ultra HD 4K media mobility solution, enabling consumers to enjoy the world’s most stunning video on any screen.
News categories: Morega Systems, ViXS Systems, Buddy Snow, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart Home, TV Everywhere
ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Announce Home Media Gateway Platform
Jan 7, 2013 – ViXS Systems has announced a home media gateway platform, Forge, developed in partnership with Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems. Forge combines internet access, voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music throughout the home and beyond.
News categories: ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq, Morega Systems, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Morega Powers Video Streaming for TP Vision Smart TV Series
Jan 7, 2013 – Morega Systems has announced that TP Vision has deployed Morega's software to power its 'Wi-Fi smart screen' feature. The technology allows customers to stream content from their Smart TV to any iOS device within the home running the Philips MyRemote App.
News categories: Morega Systems, Apps, CES2023, Middleware, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
ViXS Systems Collaborates with Qualcomm Atheros to Develop Home Network Media Gateways
Jan 10, 2012 – ViXS is collaborating with Qualcomm Atheros (Nasdaq: QCOM) to deliver an n-Screen Home Multimedia Gateway platform that can distribute multiple HD quality streams across mobile and fixed screen devices on any of the widely used home networks.
News categories: Atheros, ViXS Systems, CES2023, Home Server, Semiconductor, Smart Home
ViXS®, Topfield and Morega Join Forces to Develop Mobility Gateway Set-Top Box
Jan 5, 2012 – ViXS Systems has announced a partnership with Topfield to develop a media gateway set-top box. The design demonstrates ViXS' XCode® 4210 STB processor and Xtensiv® software, combined with Morega Systems' content portability solution.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Topfield, Morega Systems, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Server, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ViXS® and Morega Team up to Power Digital Media Hub for Consumer Content
Jan 5, 2012 – ViXS Systems and Morega Systems have announced a strategic partnership to enable, for the first time, the seamless access and streaming of premium, personal, and user-generated content to and from multiple devices within the home.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Morega Systems, CES2023, Home Server, Middleware, Semiconductor
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange