Digital TV News: Neotion
NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
Sep 16, 2019 – NEOTION has announced the renewal of its cooperation with Irdeto. The partnership will focus on CI+ 1.4 CAM, with NEOTION providing in-depth experience, increased performance and in-house skills combined with investment in modern machines and fully automated processes.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, Nathalie BRESSON, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2020, Smart TV, Worldwide
Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
Jun 18, 2019 – Broadpeak is working with Astro Malaysia to strengthen the latter's OTT video delivery service through its multicast ABR solution. Astro is using the solution to distribute 20 MPEG-DASH live channels to Android TVs and iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Broadpeak, Astro, Jacques Le Mancq, Shahrul Imran Sultan, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
Eurofins to serve as exclusive CI Plus 2.0 test partner
May 13, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will serve as the official test partner for the CI Plus 2.0 standard. Eurofins will provide early access to the automated CI Plus 2.0 test tool to enable pre-testing of devices in advance of certification.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, CI Plus LLP, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2020, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
DVB to demonstrate hybrid media delivery at IBC2018
Sep 5, 2018 – DVB has announced that it will showcase hybrid media delivery at IBC2018. By specifying systems for seamless media delivery across all platforms and formats, including linear and on-demand, broadcast and OTT, mobile, HD and UHD, DVB ensures that the industry can deliver high-quality content to every screen.
News categories: DVB Project, Peter MacAvock, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, Media Player, OTT, Satellite, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Kudelski's SmarDTV device business becomes Neotion affiliate
Aug 14, 2018 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) and Neotion have announced that they have reached an agreement whereby SmarDTV’s Conditional Access Module (CAM) and Set-Top Box businesses are transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up entity affiliated with Neotion.
News categories: Neotion, Kudelski, SmarDTV, Lionel Boissier, André Kudelski, CAM, Digital TV, MnA, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NEOTION partners with Texplained to create stronger secure-by-design ICs
Apr 3, 2018 – NEOTION has selected Texplained for a better level of security-by-design in its next in-house chipset generation. NEOTION will rely on Texplained for improved evaluation and protection against counterfeiting and piracy.
News categories: NEOTION, Texplained, Sébastien DUSSUTOUR, Clarisse GINET, CAM, Digital TV, France, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to show satellite OTT gateway at MWC 2018
Feb 22, 2018 – NEOTION is showcasing a new product that delivers an OTT experience, broadcast by satellite, to consumers on their mobile devices. The NEOTION Gateway supports up to 50 channels with up to 50 viewers watching each one.
News categories: NEOTION, Lionel BOISSIER, Gateway, Mobile, MWC20, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION and Tellmeplus embed native AI in secure IoT devices
Feb 14, 2018 – Tellmeplus and NEOTION have announced a partnership to natively embed predictive analytics capabilities into IoT devices. At Mobile World Congress, Tellmeplus and NEOTION will show the benefits of such AI-enhanced secure assets.
News categories: NEOTION, Tellmeplus, Lionel Boissier, Benoit Gourdon, Big Data, MWC20, Worldwide
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy