Digital TV News: NetRange
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 16, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
Apr 12, 2021 – ACCESS has licensed Ligada iSuite from Eurofins to ensure that its NetFront Browser BE provides a compliant platform for CE manufacturers offering Android and Linux based HbbTV Smart TVs and broadcaster OTT services.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Eurofins, Dr. Neale Foster, Dr. Bob Campbell, Android TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
ucfunnel and NetRange enable dynamic ads on Smart TV
Mar 15, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with NetRange to deliver advertisements on NetRange’s portal for premium streaming VOD content. The solution runs on MediaTek's turnkey Smart TV platform.
News categories: ucfunnel, ACCESS CO, Kenny Wu, Michimasa Uematsu, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
Dec 3, 2020 – itel has selected the NetRange VISNOS Smart TV app portal for its new Smart TV range. NetRange VISNOS moves app functionality to the cloud enabling an advanced Smart TV experience on low end/low CPU-powered TVs.
News categories: NetRange, itel, Tim Schröder, Frank Gao, Africa, Apps, India, OTT, Smart TV, UX, Vietnam
NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
Nov 24, 2020 – NetRange has announced that it has launched its cloud-powered VISNOS (Virtual Smart TV NetRange OS) platform to slash CE device manufacturers’ Smart TV costs and enable existing low-powered TVs to receive Smart TV services.
News categories: NetRange, Tim Schröder, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Vevo added to NetRange Smart TV app store
Nov 17, 2020 – Vevo and NetRange have announced a collaboration to widen access to Vevo’s music video service to Smart TVs in nearly a dozen countries powered by the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, Vevo, Tim Schröeder, Rob Christensen, Apps, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
Jul 28, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its sister company NetRange has developed a car-centric app store that is now part of its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr. Neale Foster, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS releases NetFront Browser BE v2.8
Jul 21, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has announced the release of NetFront Browser BE v2.8 that supports the company’s goal of providing the automotive, entertainment, and media markets with the most secure and advanced commercial embedded browser.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Worldwide
SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
Jul 9, 2020 – NetRange and SonyLIV have announced that Indian users of the NetRange Smart TV App Store can now access the SonyLIV app on their Smart TVs, enabling SonyLIV to expand its consumer base in India.
News categories: NetRange, SonyLIV, Tim Schröder, Apps, India, OTT, Smart TV, UX
- High-speed fibre overtakes DSL in OECD countries
- Liberty Global reports Q2 2021 results
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement