Digital TV News: Netrange
Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
Jun 30, 2022 – NetRange has announced that it has been selected by Tencent Video to power the international expansion of its WeTV service by reaching new Smart TV and connected device users through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, WeTV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
May 17, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced that BEAN TECH's in-vehicle infotainment system, powered by ACCESS Twine for Car, has been chosen by Great Wall Motor (GWM) in Europe to provide IVI in its GWM ORA and WEY models.
News categories: ACCESS CO, BEAN TECH, Great Wall Motor, NetRange, Michi Uematsu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Middleware
Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
May 11, 2022 – NetRange has partnered with Mango TV to bring its Chinese VoD content library to the NetRange Smart TV App Store. Mango TV used NetRange's single integration process, eliminating the need for content agreements with individual brands.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, Mango TV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Hisense selects NetRange Smart TV portal for VIDAA TVs
Feb 14, 2022 – NetRange has been chosen to provide content for a range of Hisense TVs powered by VIDAA OS. The NetRange Smart TV portal provides a wide variety of apps, including local language content for Europe, LATAM, SE Asia and the CIS markets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, VIDAA, Rajin Persaud, Shinji Hoshino, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
NetRange provides IK World with STB app store and browser engine
Feb 2, 2022 – NetRange has announced a partnership with IK World to provide the OTT STB ODM with a combination of ACCESS's NetFront Browser BE and the NetRange Smart STB App Store on AOSP for markets including Latin America and SE Asia.
News categories: NetRange, IK World, Shinji Hoshino, Yi Hua Sheng, Advertising, Apps, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
BEAN TECH selects automotive content aggregation solution from ACCESS
Nov 9, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car), with content provided by NetRange, has been chosen by BEAN TECH to power an integrated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system for next-generation vehicles.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, BEAN TECH, Michi Uematsu, Pingsheng Xie, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
NetRange provides customisable Smart TV app portal for KTC
Sep 8, 2021 – NetRange has announced that it has renewed its partnership with KTC to provide KTC customers with a customisable Smart TV app portal offering for individual markets through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Michi Uematsu, Lawsen Rao, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 15, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
Apr 12, 2021 – ACCESS has licensed Ligada iSuite from Eurofins to ensure that its NetFront Browser BE provides a compliant platform for CE manufacturers offering Android and Linux based HbbTV Smart TVs and broadcaster OTT services.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Eurofins, Dr. Neale Foster, Dr. Bob Campbell, Android TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience