Digital TV News: Olympusat
Estrella Media inventory added to Xandr ad sales platform
Oct 5, 2021 – Xandr and Estrella Media have announced that Estrella Media's ad-supported digital inventory is now available to buyers in the Xandr Marketplace. Estrella Media has adopted Xandr's strategic selling platform Xandr Monetize.
News categories: Xandr, Estrella Media, Mike Bagliebter, Brian Fisher, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TV App Agency announces TV App Aggregator 3.0
Sep 14, 2018 – With TV App Aggregator 3.0, TV App Agency has created a roadmap to support broadcasters, content owners, telco’s and operators to launch services that support AVOD, SVOD and TVOD in one single app to maximise revenue.
News categories: TV App Agency, Bruno Pereira, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, USA
Consolidated Communications to launch Spanish-language TV Everywhere with Olympusat
Jun 22, 2017 – Olympusat has announced that Consolidated Communications will roll out its VEMOX platform to deliver a Spanish-language OTT TV Everywhere service. VEMOX combines technology and content, making it easier for consumers to access top-quality content.
News categories: Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Olympusat Telecom and Viaccess-Orca offer multiscreen TV turnkey solution
Oct 29, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Olympusat Telecom has chosen Viaccess-Orca’s Voyage - TV Everywhere Solution. Olympusat will bundle its content preparation services with content from Olympusat Holdings and Viaccess-Orca’s technology, providing operators with a single, end-to-end, cloud-based multiscreen solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat Telecom, Olympusat, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Austin Powers, Tom Mohler, Content Distribution, Gaming, Latin America, Mobile, North America, Streaming
NEOTION deploys the first Cardless CAM in MENA for My‐HD
Dec 13, 2013 – My‐HD, a satellite pay TV platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has selected NEOTION as a technical partner for the launch of their latest premium high definition offer.
News categories: NEOTION, My‐HD, Steven Deschryver, CAM, Digital TV, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023