Digital TV News: Olympusat
TV App Agency announces TV App Aggregator 3.0
Sep 14, 2018 – With TV App Aggregator 3.0, TV App Agency has created a roadmap to support broadcasters, content owners, telco’s and operators to launch services that support AVOD, SVOD and TVOD in one single app to maximise revenue.
News categories: TV App Agency, Bruno Pereira, Apps, Digital TV, OTT
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications to launch Spanish-language TV Everywhere with Olympusat
Jun 22, 2017 – Olympusat has announced that Consolidated Communications will roll out its VEMOX platform to deliver a Spanish-language OTT TV Everywhere service. VEMOX combines technology and content, making it easier for consumers to access top-quality content.
News categories: Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Olympusat Telecom and Viaccess-Orca offer multiscreen TV turnkey solution
Oct 29, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Olympusat Telecom has chosen Viaccess-Orca’s Voyage - TV Everywhere Solution. Olympusat will bundle its content preparation services with content from Olympusat Holdings and Viaccess-Orca’s technology, providing operators with a single, end-to-end, cloud-based multiscreen solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat Telecom, Olympusat, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Austin Powers, Tom Mohler, Content Distribution, Games Console, Latin America, Mobile, North America, OTT
NEOTION deploys the first Cardless CAM in MENA for My‐HD
Dec 13, 2013 – My‐HD, a satellite pay TV platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has selected NEOTION as a technical partner for the launch of their latest premium high definition offer.
News categories: NEOTION, My‐HD, Steven Deschryver, CAM, Digital TV, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs