Digital TV News: Quadrille
Quadrille And Anevia Partner To Jointly Offer OTT Over Satellite
Mar 11, 2019 – Quadrille and Anevia have strengthened their partnership to offer OTT over satellite. The joint solution will enable content providers and operators to offer live-TV in situations where it was previously unavailable due to limited bandwidth.
News categories: Quadrille, Anevia, Xavier Batta, Ivonne Prugnaud, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
HISPASAT introduces satellite Push-VOD enabled by Quadrille
Sep 15, 2018 – HISPASAT and Quadrille have introduced a solution for non-linear satellite-managed services, Push VoD, at IBC. The solution allows on-demand video content to be distribute via satellite without the need for internet access.
News categories: Quadrille, HISPASAT, Xavier Battas, Ignacio Sanchis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, Satellite, Worldwide
EKT integrates Quadrille MStore into its STB software stack
Mar 28, 2018 – EKT and Quadrille have announced the completion of the integration of the Quadrille MStore client, into the EKT Set Top box software stack. The integration allows any of EKT’s customers on broadcast networks to add VOD, Catch-up and Replay to their STBs.
News categories: EKT, Quadrille, Richard Smith, Xavier Battas, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille push video integrated with SES VOD platform
Sep 14, 2017 – Quadrille and SES have unveiled next-generation push video technologies that are fully integrated into SES's VOD platform. SES VOD platform provides an end-to-end solution with pre-integrated content management services.
News categories: Quadrille, SES S.A, Xavier Battas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Quadrille supplies Push technology for Kwesé TV catchup services
Jan 13, 2017 – Quadrille has announced that it has partnered with Econet Media to provide push technology catch up software for Econet Media’s Kwesé TV portfolio. Quadrille will supply its modular file transfer solution QuadriFast to Kwesé TV.
News categories: Quadrille, Econet, Xavier Battas, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Quadrille Push VOD powers Parabole Réunion REPLAY TV
Nov 29, 2016 – Parabole Réunion has announced a TV service called 'REPLAY'. REPLAY provides non-linear content from Antenne Réunion alongside on-demand films and series from OCS GO. Quadrille software enables the over-the-air delivery of the VOD service.
News categories: Quadrille, Parabole Réunion, Xavier Battas, Michel Juanico, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay to bundle Quadrille push technology with Frog Turnkey
Sep 11, 2015 – Wyplay and Quadrille have announced that the latter’s QuadriFast push technology will be available as a value-added bundle with the Frog Turnkey digital TV software solution. The two companies intend to focus on operators in growth markets such as Africa and Eastern Europe.
News categories: Quadrille, Wyplay, Xavier Battas, Dominique Féral, Africa, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box
Eutelsat and partners to show HbbTV-based Push VOD at IBC
Sep 8, 2014 – Eutelsat, MStar Semiconductor, Aston and Quadrille have announced that they have combined their skills to implement and validate Push Video-On-Demand (VOD) services using the HbbTV v2.0 standard.
News categories: Eutelsat, MStar Semi, Aston, Quadrille, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2020, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding