Digital TV News: Red Bee Media
Samba TV integrates additional metadata from Red Bee Media
Nov 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has announced that Samba TV will integrate Red Bee metadata to supplement its analysis of viewership behaviors and validate its media measurement and advertising effectiveness.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Samba TV, Jason Marchese, Aden Zaman, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TitanTV to provide Red Bee data to BitRouter for NEXTGEN TV receivers
Nov 9, 2023 – Red Bee Media, via TitanTV, is to provide data for integration into BitRouter's NEXTGEN TV products and services, including the provision of DVR listings information for set-top boxes.
News categories: Red Bee Media, BitRouter, TitanTV, Jason Marchese, Gopal Miglani, ATSC 3, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
Yuvod partners with Red Bee Media for EPG metadata
Jul 31, 2023 – Yuvod has announced Red Bee Media as the main integrated supplier of EPG metadata for Yuvod’s turnkey cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) OTT and IPTV solution for the U.S. market.
News categories: Yuvod, Red Bee Media, Ricardo Tárraga, Jason Marchese, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, USA
Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
Mar 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed a renewal with Innovative Systems enabling it to continue providing service providers with an engaging EPG experience using Red Bee's enhanced metadata.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Innovative Systems, Jason Marchese, Scott Sobolewski, Big Data, Digital TV, North America, UX
Red Bee Media and Dotscreen power RTBF's revamped AUVIO platform
Mar 6, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with RTBF to power its re-launched Auvio platform through Red Bee Media's managed OTT services. Red Bee Media partnered with Dotscreen to improve the Auvio user experience.
News categories: Red Bee Media, RTBF, Dotscreen, Stéphane Grandvarlet, Cecile Gonfroid, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
Nov 24, 2022 – Dotscreen has provided upgrades for two of its European multiscreen UI clients. TF1's MYTF1 Max App has launched on Samsung and LG Smart TVs in France, and RTBF has relaunched its Auvio App in Belgium.
News categories: DOTSCREEN, TF1, RTBF, Stanislas Leridon, Pascal-Hippolyte Besson, Apps, Belgium, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Streaming
Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
Nov 21, 2022 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Better Software Group on the launch of Nordisk Film+ in Denmark. Nordisk Film combines Red Bee Media’s managed OTT services with Better Software Group's application front-end.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Better Software Group, Nordisk Film, Steve Nylund, Bartłomiej Lozia, Klaus Odegaard, Apps, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Red Bee Media provides Advocado with programming and schedule data
Nov 2, 2022 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with Advocado. Advocado's data-as-a-service platform analyzes what consumers are watching, providing advertisers and content owners with data on consumers' viewing choices.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Advocado, Who's Watching TV, Jason Marchese, Mike Burns, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
Sep 29, 2022 – Red Bee Media, Nowtilus and Equativ (formerly Smart) have announced the launch of a jointly created FAST offering. High View is the debut customer, distributing the content on LG Smart TVs through LG Channels.
News categories: Red Bee Media, High View, LG Electronics, Nowtilus, Equativ, Steve Nylund, Alexander Trauttmansdorff, Chris Jo, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics