Digital TV News: Red Bee Media
Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
Mar 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed a renewal with Innovative Systems enabling it to continue providing service providers with an engaging EPG experience using Red Bee's enhanced metadata.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Innovative Systems, Jason Marchese, Scott Sobolewski, Big Data, Digital TV, North America, UX
Red Bee Media and Dotscreen power RTBF's revamped AUVIO platform
Mar 6, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with RTBF to power its re-launched Auvio platform through Red Bee Media's managed OTT services. Red Bee Media partnered with Dotscreen to improve the Auvio user experience.
News categories: Red Bee Media, RTBF, Dotscreen, Stéphane Grandvarlet, Cecile Gonfroid, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
Nov 24, 2022 – Dotscreen has provided upgrades for two of its European multiscreen UI clients. TF1's MYTF1 Max App has launched on Samsung and LG Smart TVs in France, and RTBF has relaunched its Auvio App in Belgium.
News categories: DOTSCREEN, TF1, RTBF, Stanislas Leridon, Pascal-Hippolyte Besson, Apps, Belgium, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Streaming
Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
Nov 21, 2022 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Better Software Group on the launch of Nordisk Film+ in Denmark. Nordisk Film combines Red Bee Media’s managed OTT services with Better Software Group's application front-end.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Better Software Group, Nordisk Film, Steve Nylund, Bartłomiej Lozia, Klaus Odegaard, Apps, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Red Bee Media provides Advocado with programming and schedule data
Nov 2, 2022 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with Advocado. Advocado's data-as-a-service platform analyzes what consumers are watching, providing advertisers and content owners with data on consumers' viewing choices.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Advocado, Who's Watching TV, Jason Marchese, Mike Burns, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
Sep 29, 2022 – Red Bee Media, Nowtilus and Equativ (formerly Smart) have announced the launch of a jointly created FAST offering. High View is the debut customer, distributing the content on LG Smart TVs through LG Channels.
News categories: Red Bee Media, High View, LG Electronics, Nowtilus, Equativ, Steve Nylund, Alexander Trauttmansdorff, Chris Jo, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
Red Bee Media enters the FAST market with Red Bee Pulse
Sep 9, 2022 – Red Bee Media has announced the addition of FAST services to its Red Bee Pulse product. Red Bee’s scalable OTT virtual channel and advanced ad insertion capabilities help organisations launch FAST services quickly and grow digital audiences.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Synamedia acquires Quortex
Jul 12, 2022 – Synamedia has acquired Quortex, a privately-held cloud video delivery platform provider. With the acquisition, Synamedia adds solutions for content processing, disaster recovery and live events.
News categories: Synamedia, Quortex, Julien Signes, Marc Baillavoine, Ben Keen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Together TV and Red Bee launch social purpose streaming service
May 4, 2022 – Together TV has launched its free to use streaming service with Red Bee Media. Together TV selected Red Bee Media's OTT streaming capability for its flexibility of branding, content management, video monetisation and organisation.
News categories: Red Bee, Together TV, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Alexander Kann, Advertising, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania