Digital TV News: Red Bee Media
Red Bee Media partners with Stats Perform for sports metadata
Dec 8, 2021 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Stats Perform. Through the partnership, customers are able to provide enhanced end-user experiences with analytical and statistical sports data for live, linear, and on-demand content for EPGs, mobile apps and other use cases.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Stats Perform, Jason Marchese, Wayne Ford, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
Dec 7, 2021 – PG Kids is a subscription based streaming service for children’s content in the Middle East and North Africa, launched by Jordan based Progressive Generation Studios through Red Bee Media’s Managed OTT Services.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Progressive Generations Studios, Houssam al Khaled, Ahmad Al Masri, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
Oct 19, 2021 – With support from Red Bee Media, and using dynamic ad-insertion technology from Nowtilus, VumaTV is launching globally, providing broadcast-grade streaming, via subscription and ad-based video-on-demand.
News categories: Red Bee, Nowtilus, VumaTV, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Alberto Marzan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV
Apr 6, 2021 – Ekstraklasa, the Polish top tier football league, has chosen Red Bee Media as technology partner for the development of its Ekstraklasa.TV streaming platform. The evolution of Ekstraklasa.TV will commence this season.
News categories: Red Bee, Ekstraklasa, Steve Nylund, Marcin Animucki, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Worldwide
OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
Mar 4, 2021 – SportsTribal TV is the free, ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) service specializing in sports. Using Stoneroos’s white-label OTT NOW! front-end solution SportsTribal TV ensured a fast time-to-market for the service.
News categories: Stoneroos, SportsTribal, Annelies Kaptein, Frank Bowe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
OyaWatch TV launched in Nigeria on Red Bee's OTT platform
Feb 9, 2021 – OyaWatch TV is a Nigerian subscription based streaming service that launched on February 5th on Red Bee Media’s OTT platform. It includes a wide variety of content distributed through the Red Bee Channel Store.
News categories: Red Bee Media, OyaWatch, Steve Nylund, Ronaldo Minaise, Apps, Digital TV, Nigeria, Streaming
TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
Oct 27, 2020 – Red Bee Media and Dotscreen were instrumental in the launch of TV5MONDEplus, the new global video-on-demand platform with free French speaking series, films and documentaries in full HD quality, subtitled in 5 languages.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Dotscreen, TV5MONDEplus, Steve Nylund, Stanislas Leridon, Hélène Zemmour, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
Sep 15, 2020 – Red Bee Media has renewed its deal with Dotscreen to deliver metadata for Dotscreen applications. Red Bee's metadata portfolio offers access to a database of 10+ million assets as well as recommendation technology.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Dotscreen, Madelene Gustavsson, Stanislas Leridon, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
SportsTribal TV streaming service powered by Red Bee Media
Aug 26, 2020 – SportsTribal TV is a free ad-supported streaming service, offering a range of sports-based entertainment channels from around the world. The service is powered by Red Bee Media’s managed OTT platform.
News categories: Red Bee Media, SportsTribal TV, Steve Nylund, Frank Bowe, Content Distribution, Streaming, Worldwide
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers