Digital TV News: Redge Media
FreeTV launched, powered by Redge Media
Sep 14, 2023 – FreeTV is now available in Israel with more than 50 live channels and tens of thousands of VOD assets. FreeTV operates as an end-to-end deployment on the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Media, FreeTV, Andrzej Nowak, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Redge partners with Media-Press for TV and streaming metadata
Sep 5, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with Media-Press.TV to create a discovery experience based on Media-Press's metadata, making it easier to find content, either on-demand or via live streaming.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Media-Press, Przemysław Frasunek, Bartosz Lewandowicz, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Redge Technologies teams up with NPAW for advanced analytics
Aug 30, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with NPAW to provide analytics for its streaming platform, enabling monitoring and optimization of performance and the quality of the user experience.
News categories: Redge Technologies, NPAW, Marek Szymczak, Till Sudworth, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
Redge Technologies acquires watermarking company Vestigit
Jun 29, 2023 – Redge Technologies has acquired a controlling stake in Vestigit from its founder and the RKKVC fund, enabling the integration of Vestigit's watermarking into the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Vestigit, RKKVC, Przemysław Frasunek, Rafał Radawiec, Mateusz Bodio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Redge Media powers Pilot WP on Panasonic Smart TVs
Jun 28, 2023 – Pilot WP, the most popular online pay TV service in Poland, is now available on Panasonic connected TVs. The service has been deployed on the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Media, Pilot WP, Panasonic, Przemysław Frasunek, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Smart TV, Streaming
Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
May 24, 2023 – Player.pl is now available on Xbox One and Xbox series devices in Poland. The service operates on the Redge Media platform, a white label video streaming solution for content distributors.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Player.pl, Mateusz Zawiślak, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
Redge Technologies provides TV platform for MiŚOT Group
Apr 5, 2023 – MiŚOT Group has chosen Redge Media as technology provider for the development of an IPTV/OTT/VOD platform that will be available to the customers of small and medium-sized ISPs in Poland.
News categories: Redge Technologies, MiŚOT Group, Marek Szymczak, Krzysztof Czuszek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Streaming
Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
Nov 16, 2022 – Redge Media CDN has joined the EPIX traffic exchange node belonging to the MiŚOT Group. Thanks to the cooperation, EPIX participants and their clients have direct access to content distributed by Redge Media CDN.
News categories: Redge Media, EPIX, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
TVP launches VOD powered by Redge Media
Oct 21, 2022 – TVP, Poland's national broadcaster, has launched its TVP VOD streaming service for a wide range of end user platforms including HbbTV. The video service is delivered on the Redge Media Service Delivery Platform.
News categories: Redge Media, TVP, Mateusz Zawiślak, Marcin Klepacki, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HbbTV, Poland, Streaming
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024