Digital TV News: Technotrend
Cable STBs dominated the global set-top box market in 2015
Nov 23, 2016 – According to the latest market research study released by Technavio, the global set-top-box market is expected to generate revenues close to $14 billion during the forecast period 2016-2020.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal P Doshi, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zappware to provide UI for KATHREIN TechnoTrend HTML5, HbbTV STB series
Jun 4, 2013 – Zappware and KATHREIN TechnoTrend (KTT) have announced a new business cooperation: KTT will be integrating Zappware's Nexx™ application on their new HTML5-based, HbbTV hybrid STB series.
News categories: Zappware, KATHREIN TechnoTrend, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX
Opera to power KATHREIN TechnoTrend set-top boxes
Jun 4, 2013 – Opera Software and KATHREIN TechnoTrend have announced that the Opera Devices Software Development Kit (SDK) will launch on a variety of KATHREIN TechnoTrend set-top box models. The new set-top boxes will be previewed at the ANGA COM show.
News categories: Opera Software, KATHREIN TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend Görler to show Hybrid STB with Beenius middleware at ANGA Cable
Jun 6, 2012 – At ANGA Cable 2012, Beenius and TechnoTrend Görler will present TechnoTrend's TT-micro IPC8391 IPTV/Hybrid STB, a product that combines classical DVB-C/S/T broadcasting with IPTV/OTT services to meet rising market demand for hybrid receivers.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Beenius, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend Görler Launches User Interface for OperÂator Advertising and Customer Service at ANGA Cable
May 3, 2012 – TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is to show its new middleware and user interface at ANGA Cable in Cologne. The in-house development allows customisation of the user interface using company logos, advertising and customer service pages.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
TechnoTrend Görler and ANT partner to deliver user friendly HbbTV services
Apr 27, 2010 – TechnoTrend Görler has announced a partnership with ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP). TechnoTrend Görler has licensed the ANT Galio HbbTV platform in order to target TV service providers and operators in the HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) retail market.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANT plc, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Four partners offer common IPTV complete solution
Apr 23, 2010 – BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend Görler and Verimatrix have announced their cooperation in the area of IPTV. The partners offer a complete IPTV solution from the headend to the receive terminal for small and mid-sized IP networks.
News categories: BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend, Verimatrix, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs