Digital TV News: Telkomsel
Telkomsel and iflix launch carrier billing as partnership first step
Nov 15, 2018 – iflix in partnership with PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has announced the first step of a multi-phase strategic partnership with integrated carrier billing to make iflixVIP available to Telkomsel subscribers throughout Indonesia.
News categories: iflix, Telkomsel, Jason Monteiro, Crispin Tristra, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Viu OTT TV launches in Indonesia
May 30, 2016 – Vuclip has launched Viu in Indonesia via partnerships with IndiHome Fiber, Telkomsel and Samsung. Viu is an over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) service that has already achieved success in Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.
News categories: Vuclip, Telkomsel, Samsung, Nickhil Jakatdar, Ririn Widaryani, Denny Galant, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
Singtel TV subscribers up 1% in 2015
Feb 12, 2016 – Singtel has announced results for its third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2015. Singtel TV finished the year with 424,000 subscribers, up from 420,000 at the end of 2014.
News categories: Singtel, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
ZTE wins Telkom Indonesia IPTV network construction contract
Apr 9, 2013 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has signed a four-year IPTV network construction contract with Telkom Indonesia. ZTE will construct, operate, and maintain a low-bit-rate IPTV network for Telkom from 2013 to 2016.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Set Top Box
TelkomVision Expands Pay TV Services with Irdeto
May 10, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN), together with Indonesian Direct-to-Home operator TelkomVision, has announced a deal involving TelkomVision's use of Irdeto's conditional access. Irdeto will provide TelkomVision with 500,000 smart cards this year.
News categories: Irdeto, TelkomVision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
SingTel mio TV IPTV adds 25k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 11, 2009 – SingTel (Singapore: SGX; Australia: ASX) has announced results for its second quarter ending 30 September 2009. During the quarter, mio TV, SingTel's pay TV service, attracted 25,000 new customers to reach 126,000 as at 30 September 2009.
News categories: SingTel, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
PT Telkom Group Selects Irdeto for DVB-H Mobile TV in Indonesia
Apr 30, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that it has been chosen to supply the Conditional Access (CA) and DRM solutions based on the DVB-H Mobile TV architecture for PT Telkom Group's mobile subsidiary, Telkomsel.
News categories: Irdeto, PT Telkom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product