Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
ThinkAnalytics to launch generative AI-based solutions personalization at IBC
Sep 5, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced it is adding voice, chatbot and other solutions combining generative AI, personalized recommendations, content metadata and natural language interaction to its portfolio.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics powers personalized recommendations at Go3
May 11, 2023 – TV3 Group has teamed up with ThinkAnalytics to implement AI-based, personalized content recommendations for customers of its Go3 streaming service in the Baltics.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Go3, Samuel Sweet, Jan Wykrytowicz, Baltics, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Mediacorp selects ThinkAnalytics to power OTT TV personalisation
Apr 25, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Mediacorp has selected the Think360 personalised content discovery and viewer engagement platform for mewatch its OTT streaming service.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Mediacorp, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming, UX
Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics bring linear personalization to FAST
Apr 15, 2023 – Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics have partnered to bring viewer-centric experiences to FAST. The solution uses ThinkAnalytics discovery, with Amagi EPGs and channels, in a personalized UX from Accedo.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Amagi, Accedo, Greg Riker, Baskar Subramanian, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
Mar 21, 2023 – Proximus is now using ThinkAnalytics' Think360 to power its Pickx service on all platforms. Think360 uses AI and ML to analyze Pickx subscribers' viewing behaviour to help them find new content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Proximus, Richard Dowling, Raphaël De Beys, Belgium, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
3SS partners with TELUS to power Android TV service
Mar 7, 2023 – 3SS has partnered with TELUS to launch the next-generation of the TELUS entertainment service, based on Android TV. TELUS chose 3SS' 3Ready Product Framework to provide the customized UX.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, t4h, VANTIVA, TELUS, Brian Jentz, Greg Riker, Graça Candido, Mercedes Pastor, Tim Fell, Android TV, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
Feb 1, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics grew aggressively in 2022 with revenue growth of 30% year on year. New customer signings included Bell Canada, BritBox, Crunchyroll, Telus, Sony Pictures, Magyar Telekom, and MBC Group.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Eddie Young, Greg Riker, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, UX, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
Dec 5, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Magyar Telekom has chosen its Think360 platform for personalized recommendations, targeted promotions, and viewer engagement across its TV and OTT services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Magyar Telekom, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, UX
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification